- Registered on: 11/10/2009
- Last connection: 05/18/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 11/10/2009)
Reported issues: 62
- 11:31 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- aggelos@ found a second place where there was an offending %cr3 register, in the x86-64 pmap:
- 09:55 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- I think we tracked this down this morning, a fix is being tested.
I think the problem boils down to:
- 10:27 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2556: DragonFly v184.108.40.206.gd3479 - Process signal weirdness
- Commit e0836e94092043dfdc5c34d00c214369c411de76 in -master should resolve this issue.
When traced, truss marked tm...
- 02:55 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- Yea, you'll probably want to use the noop scheduler; it is the best-tested of all the dsched modules.
- 09:22 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2546: Add an option to rm to prevent recursive rm crossing mount points
- Looks good.
The same logic is already present in du, for example, so it's nice to have it be in all of the base ut...
- 09:45 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- 02:34 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- When dialog(1) exits, it has an unmatched PHOLD() from scmouse.c, in syscons. When a process enters mouse mode via sy...
- 11:05 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2502 (Closed): tmpfs(5) not fully MPSAFE
- Resolved by commit aa1adbf0f3aad9f5b7161d3c66ddad5313a5692d.
- 08:07 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2506: panic: unmount: dangling vnode running poudriere
- On Thu, Feb 07, 2013 at 01:47:46AM -0800, Francois Tigeot via Redmine wrote:
>Issue #2506 has been updated by ftige...
- 09:02 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2506: panic: unmount: dangling vnode running poudriere
- At a first look, it seemed like a procfs mount was being unmounted
and the test that there were no vnodes linked in t...
Also available in: Atom