- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 02/10/2007
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 12/07/2005)
- 12:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #899: add start/stop/restart single jail to /etc/rc.d/jail
- The functionality I wanted has since been brought into dragonfly, so this can
- 10:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1007 (Closed): patch to add jail.allow_raw_sockets sysctl
- Ive created this little diff that lets you specify whether or not you
want jails to allow raw sockets(I wanted it bec...
- 09:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #899: add start/stop/restart single jail to /etc/rc.d/jail
- Ok will do.
Is that happening because one of them should be there or are both of
those running at the same time. I ...
- 03:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #899 (Closed): add start/stop/restart single jail to /etc/rc.d/jail
- I was getting very annoyed at the fact that when I do /etc/rc.d/jail
restart it restarts all jails and there didnt se...
- 07:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #514: patch to randomize mmap offsets
- Sounds good, ill sit on it until after the release.
- 02:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #514: patch to randomize mmap offsets
- Thomas had an earlier suggestion to make a kernel option, would that
be a reasonable compromise, or would you still p...
- 02:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #514: patch to randomize mmap offsets
- I have to agree with Simon, doing as you suggest will reduce the
effectiveness of the concept(maybe to the point wher...
- 08:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #514: patch to randomize mmap offsets
- Wouldn't that result in 2x the syscalls for calling mmap()?(isn't this
expensive?) Or do I not understand what you m...
- 08:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #514 (Closed): patch to randomize mmap offsets
- I pulled this little patch from OpenBSD to randomize mmap offsets as
per request on projects page, described by
- 04:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #264 (Closed): rc.d standardization patch
- There is quite a bit of non standardness in the rc.d system and this
aims to get us a little closer to the way NetBSD...
Also available in: Atom