- Registered on: 01/13/2006
- Last connection: 01/13/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 01/13/2006)
- 06:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2336: 3.0.3 catchall
- > Bug 2291: UFS/softdep panic in lwkt_remove_tdallq
When I upgraded to 3.0.2, I got that panic. Then when installed ...
- 09:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1886 (Resolved): ath/wpa_supplicant/dhclient lost connection
This is on i386/master from about a week ago. It's an SMP laptop. For some
reason after about 6 hours of runn...
- 10:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1878: dsched_fq and occasional console freeze
- > Hi.
> When the current dsched policy is set to fq, the console (or ssh
> occasionally freezes (become...
- 05:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1877 (New): Freeze during 1st hammer cleanup after new install
- I just installed latest master, and I was in the process of installing
some pkgsrc packages when I decided to run ham...
- 09:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1839: Segfault, NULL pointer dereference in mount_mfs from LiveCD.
> Alex Hornung <email@example.com> added the comment:
> I suggest we actually move away from mfs and use tmpfs i...
- 07:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1832: page fault panic
> I have moved these panics into your ~/crash/ directory.
> Uh. What is a .7z ?
It's compressed archive j...
- 11:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1817 (Closed): if and snd modules not loaded on startup
- I'm having a couple of issues that crept in in the last month (running
"master" as of today)
1) I use if_ath has to ...
- 10:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1815: assertion in lwkt_reltoken
- >> On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 01:03:41AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
>> I didn't have a chance to type these key ...
- 10:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1815: assertion in lwkt_reltoken
- > On Wed, Sep 01, 2010 at 01:03:41AM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> I didn't have a chance to type these key sequ...
- 10:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1813 (Closed): booting kernel.old uses /boot/modules, not modules.old
When I enter into the boot prompt and run "boot kernel.old", i can see
modules being loaded from /boot/modules, i...
Also available in: Atom