- Registered on: 03/16/2010
- Last connection: 05/14/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/16/2010)
Reported issues: 2
- 02:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2559 (Closed): gcc -pie and __builtin_popcount causes
- Oops. You are right.
-fPIC solves the problem.
- 08:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2559 (Closed): gcc -pie and __builtin_popcount causes
- I found that __builtin_popcount is not usable with -pie option for gcc.
$ uname -a
DragonFly dragonfly34 3.4-RELEASE...
- 04:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1696 (Closed): panic by setsockopt
- I found that following program causes kernel panic.
% uname -mrsv
DragonFly 2.4.1-RELEASE DragonFly v2.4.1-RELEA...
Also available in: Atom