- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 08/04/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2010)
Reported issues: 51
- 03:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Multiple machines including the Intel i3-3225 CPU and the AMD Athlon II X4 610e CPU machines have successfully
- 11:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Even after
Date: Sat Jul 23 19:19:46 2016 -0700
- 09:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2928 (Closed): Patch from later Linux drm: drm/fb-helper: Use proper plane mask for fb cleanup
- Thanks for the update to Linux 4.4 drm. There is a subtle bug
in the usage of drm_plane_index() in function pan_dis...
- 06:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927 (Closed): e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be...
- commit 5d920ec6b97613f06aba4a09bfb91413b1fd93c3 Fix excessive ipiq recursion (2)
does not correct the problem I have...
- 12:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6ae338a6: drm/uapi_drm: Update to Linux 4.6
- Added definition of __kernel_size_t to linux/types.h.
Preserved current definitions of invalid flags in i915_drm.h.
- 10:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2910 (Closed): Rethinking __printflike in the context of drm's __printf
- Currently DragonFly drm defines __printf to be __printflike. It seems likely to me that Linux drm actually expects b...
- 09:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2904 (Closed): Update drm/uapi_drm to Linux 4.6
- Attached is a patch to update drm/uapi_drm to Linux 4.6. There should be no functional changes. The possible change...
- 12:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2903: args->flags & ~(I915_MMAP_WC) 7ec9f8e589bca0a Linux scatterlist API
- Here is the dmesg from the affected machine.
- 12:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2903 (Closed): args->flags & ~(I915_MMAP_WC) 7ec9f8e589bca0a Linux scatterlist API
- Commit 7ec9f8e589bca0a drm/i915/gem: Switch to the Linux scatterlist API
does a bit more than that. Commenting out ...
- 05:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2893 (Closed): Don't clean /usr/obj/usr error: conflicting types for 'unctrl'
- Thanks for fixing the build!
Also available in: Atom