- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 07/09/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2010)
Reported issues: 34
- 11:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697: i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- DragonFly i386 3.9-DEVELOPMENT now boots successfully on an Asus M5A87 multicore machine and a Asrock Z77M Intel i3 m...
- 10:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697 (New): i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- On three systems running i386 3.9-DEVELOPMENT with either multiple cores or with hyperthreading, following
- 07:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2688: 67613368bdda7 Fix wrong checks for U4B presence Asrock Z77M difficulty detecting USB k...
- Here is the reverted good boot verbose dmesg.
- 07:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2688 (New): 67613368bdda7 Fix wrong checks for U4B presence Asrock Z77M difficulty detecting...
- For an Asrock Z77M motherboard, Intel Core i3-3225 CPU PC, detection of a USB keyboard was already somewhat erratic, ...
- 03:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2414: Lenovo S10 acpi freeze (not new)
- This bug report may be merged with
"Timer DELAY hangs boot on Lenovo S...
- 06:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2672: Continuous console [ACPI Debug] on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom n270
- I am using GENERIC with this machine so ACPI_DEBUG should not be specified.
Thanks for reverting, now using master...
- 07:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2672 (Closed): Continuous console [ACPI Debug] on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom n270
- For current master through
Date: Sun May 11 21:16:54 2014 +0200...
- 12:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2658 (Closed): make buildworld on master install: libstand.a: No such file or directory
- make buildworld, make -j7 buildworld, make quickworld fail on various systems (an x86_64 and an i386) trying to updat...
- 12:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2653: Timer DELAY hangs boot on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom N270 with acpi enabled
- Unfortunately, the tsc_delay.diff patch does not solve the problem, and booting once again hangs after:
- 11:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2653: Timer DELAY hangs boot on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom N270 with acpi enabled
- The above suggestions did not work, but what did work was blasting away with kprintf's until I found enough DELAYs to...
Also available in: Atom