- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 08/17/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2010)
Reported issues: 36
- 07:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2715 (New): Restore drm i915 functionality to i386
- The attached patch against master through
Date: Sat Aug 16 23:0...
- 08:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2711: kernel i386 linux/highmem.h:34:2: error: implicit declaration of function 'PHYS_TO_DMAP'
- The attached patch restores i915 drm functionality at least for an i386 Lenovo Ideapad with Intel 945 graphics. It a...
- 04:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2711 (Feedback): kernel i386 linux/highmem.h:34:2: error: implicit declaration of function '...
- i386 kernel compilation using latest master after
Date: Thu Aug...
- 11:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697: i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- DragonFly i386 3.9-DEVELOPMENT now boots successfully on an Asus M5A87 multicore machine and a Asrock Z77M Intel i3 m...
- 10:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2697 (New): i386 MP locks up during boot after MI interrupts, TSC related?
- On three systems running i386 3.9-DEVELOPMENT with either multiple cores or with hyperthreading, following
- 07:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2688: 67613368bdda7 Fix wrong checks for U4B presence Asrock Z77M difficulty detecting USB k...
- Here is the reverted good boot verbose dmesg.
- 07:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2688 (New): 67613368bdda7 Fix wrong checks for U4B presence Asrock Z77M difficulty detecting...
- For an Asrock Z77M motherboard, Intel Core i3-3225 CPU PC, detection of a USB keyboard was already somewhat erratic, ...
- 03:01 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2414: Lenovo S10 acpi freeze (not new)
- This bug report may be merged with
"Timer DELAY hangs boot on Lenovo S...
- 06:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2672: Continuous console [ACPI Debug] on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom n270
- I am using GENERIC with this machine so ACPI_DEBUG should not be specified.
Thanks for reverting, now using master...
- 07:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2672 (Closed): Continuous console [ACPI Debug] on Lenovo S10 Intel Atom n270
- For current master through
Date: Sun May 11 21:16:54 2014 +0200...
Also available in: Atom