- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 05/06/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2010)
Reported issues: 49
- 12:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6ae338a6: drm/uapi_drm: Update to Linux 4.6
- Added definition of __kernel_size_t to linux/types.h.
Preserved current definitions of invalid flags in i915_drm.h.
- 10:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2910 (New): Rethinking __printflike in the context of drm's __printf
- Currently DragonFly drm defines __printf to be __printflike. It seems likely to me that Linux drm actually expects b...
- 09:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2904 (Closed): Update drm/uapi_drm to Linux 4.6
- Attached is a patch to update drm/uapi_drm to Linux 4.6. There should be no functional changes. The possible change...
- 12:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2903: args->flags & ~(I915_MMAP_WC) 7ec9f8e589bca0a Linux scatterlist API
- Here is the dmesg from the affected machine.
- 12:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2903 (New): args->flags & ~(I915_MMAP_WC) 7ec9f8e589bca0a Linux scatterlist API
- Commit 7ec9f8e589bca0a drm/i915/gem: Switch to the Linux scatterlist API
does a bit more than that. Commenting out ...
- 05:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2893 (Closed): Don't clean /usr/obj/usr error: conflicting types for 'unctrl'
- Thanks for fixing the build!
- 04:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2893 (Closed): Don't clean /usr/obj/usr error: conflicting types for 'unctrl'
- Update through (I have been using full buildworlds after latest updates including cleaning /usr/obj/usr):
- 06:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2836 (Closed): Removal of /usr/include/regex.h needs to be loudly announced
- The removal of /usr/include/regex.h as a consequence of updating the regex library needs to be loudly announced, such...
- 08:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2835 (New): /usr/include/c++/5.0/bits/c++locale.h likes _POSIX_C_SOURCE>=200809
- Using current master DragonFly, trying to build dports devel/ncurses or pkgsrc devel/ncurses fails with:
- 12:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2834 (Resolved): Post 3.16 i915 drm freedesktop Bug 76554 one line fix
- After the update to Linux 3.16 i915 drm, Bug 76554 from freedesktop.org
Also available in: Atom