- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 04/13/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 03/26/2010)
- 06:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3026 (New): Patch to enable HDMI audio for Gigabyte Radeon R7 240
- In a years old thread
amd64 panic snd_hda - hdac_get_capabilities: Invalid corb size (0)
- 11:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2994: Intermittent boot hangs after git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
- Apologies, it now seems to me that the problem for my machine may be
- 11:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2994 (New): Intermittent boot hangs after git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
- Bisected to git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
Date: Fri Mar 17 14:06...
- 05:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2985 (New): Move drm linux_*.c files to subdirectory drm/linux
- This patch moves the linux_*.c files under sys/dev/drm to their own
The idea i...
- 01:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2964 (Resolved): make upgrade REMOVE_OPENSSL_FILES=yes incompatible with make buildworld
- On DragonFly master, for a previous recent build, if one does
make upgrade REMOVE_OPENSSL_FILES=yes
- 09:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2961 (Closed): undefined reference to 'pthread_cancel' building multimedia/ffmpegthumbnailer
- I am classifying the following as a master source regression and not a dports issue because multimedia/ffmpegthumbnai...
- 03:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Multiple machines including the Intel i3-3225 CPU and the AMD Athlon II X4 610e CPU machines have successfully
- 11:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927: e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be temporar...
- Even after
Date: Sat Jul 23 19:19:46 2016 -0700
- 09:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2928 (Closed): Patch from later Linux drm: drm/fb-helper: Use proper plane mask for fb cleanup
- Thanks for the update to Linux 4.4 drm. There is a subtle bug
in the usage of drm_plane_index() in function pan_dis...
- 06:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2927 (Closed): e2a21467e1 Updates to show "4.7" and other changes to major headers should be...
- commit 5d920ec6b97613f06aba4a09bfb91413b1fd93c3 Fix excessive ipiq recursion (2)
does not correct the problem I have...
Also available in: Atom