- Registered on: 11/12/2010
- Last connection: 05/14/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 11/12/2010)
Reported issues: 4
- 01:58 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2443 (Closed): A bug in cp
I recently found a bug in cp in FreeBSD-7.3 that was corrected in FreeBSD-9.
I checked DragonflyBSD's cp and...
- 08:59 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1920 (New): system hangs
- System hangs once in a while leaving on the console these messages:
pfr_unroute_kentry: delete failed
- 07:04 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1908: System looses the memory with time
- Memory is not the problem.
The system still hangs within ~2 days of use. I'll open another issue.
- 11:11 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1908: System looses the memory with time
- On Sun, 14 Nov 2010 16:46:54 +0000, "Matthew Dillon \(via DragonFly
issue tracker\)" <email@example.com> w...
- 12:03 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1909 (Closed): System looses the memory with time
- Sorry, I posted it twice.
- 09:51 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #1908 (Closed): System looses the memory with time
- It seams that with time the total amount of memory I see in top is getting less
and less with time until the system h...
Also available in: Atom