- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/28/2006
- Last connection: 06/10/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/28/2006)
- 05:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2826: buildworld failing
- I usually run a script that starts with a quickworld, falling back to buildworld on failure. After they both failed,...
- 08:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2826 (Closed): buildworld failing
- For the past couple days, buildworld has been failing with a 'internal compiler error'. I've updated sources to no a...
- 07:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2566 (Closed): No space available for static Thread Local Storage
- I noticed some of my cron jobs not running and upon investigation I found this in /var/log/messages:
cron: in try_dl...
- 07:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2467: Intel 945GME agp Fatal trap 12 with ACPI disabled
- Francois, your patch works for me with a:
agp0: <Intel 82865G (865G GMCH) SVGA controller> on vgapci0
- 04:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2062: Kernel build fails after commit c263294b570bc9641fe5184b066fd801803046a4
- Works great!
On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 9:25 PM, Sepherosa Ziehau (via DragonFly issue
- 04:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2062 (Closed): Kernel build fails after commit c263294b570bc9641fe5184b066fd801803046a4
- buildkernel gives this:
cc -c -O -pipe -Wall -Wredundant-decls -Wnested-externs -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmi
- 02:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2038: build problem
- It's working fine now. I updated to HEAD, removed acpi from my kernel
config, and all is well.
- 05:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2038 (Closed): build problem
- I've had a broken kernel build for a couple of days.
objcopy -S -O binary acpi_wakecode.o acpi_wakecode.bin
- 02:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1463: Mountroot before drives are initialized
- This is no longer an issue for me as of DragonFly v126.96.36.1990.g8f3b7d-DEVELOPMENT
which I built on Friday. Boots fine...
- 12:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1463: Mountroot before drives are initialized
- I've been booting with various levels of CAMDEBUG (and it boots fine since the
output gives enough delay for init) an...
Also available in: Atom