- Registered on: 01/23/2011
- Last connection: 06/28/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/23/2011)
Reported issues: 7
- 02:33 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2440 (Rejected): utmp/wtmp/lastlog host field too short
- In <include/utmp.h> the host field for utmp, wtmp and lastlog is set to 16 characters. This has the effect that both ...
- 02:58 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2392: KEEPALIVE broken in curl
- for the record: the curl error is
(56) Recv failure: Operation timed out
- 02:05 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2392 (Closed): KEEPALIVE broken in curl
- curl has been broken since version 7.25 on DragonFly. I've bisected it down (using https://gist.github.com/3013871) t...
- 02:42 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2349: fork() after signal(SIGCHLD, SIG_IGN) produces zombies
- Here's a patch against master I cargoculted from FreeBSD-current, taking the patches in that old thread as pointers. ...
- 01:11 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2349 (Closed): fork() after signal(SIGCHLD, SIG_IGN) produces zombies
- The code in the attached zombifier.c makes every exiting child into a zombie on master. This doesn't happen on any...
- 05:20 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2281: cryptdisks doesn't work right when booting
kldload dm_target_crypt; cryptsetup -a
work? does setting
- 05:00 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2263: nginx loses/garbles data if buffering to disk
- It very much seems sendfile is the culprit – after setting 'sendfile off;' in the nginx config I could let the test r...
- 10:55 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2263: nginx loses/garbles data if buffering to disk
- compressed ktrace attached.
- 10:52 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2263 (New): nginx loses/garbles data if buffering to disk
- I recently moved my web server to DragonFly and noticed that for very large responses from a web app accessed through...
- 04:52 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2088: bash stalling
- ... and it's fixed in v220.127.116.115.g15891-DEVELOPMENT.
Also available in: Atom