- Registered on: 01/25/2011
- Last connection: 10/29/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 01/25/2011)
Reported issues: 11
- 11:22 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2442: Possible bmake regression link_elf_obj_obj: symbol atomic_cmpset_int undefined
- After a full buildworld and kernel on x86_64 acpi.ko refuses to loads (ends in kernel panic) because of same missing ...
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 95cb811b: acpidb: regenerate osunixxf.c.patch
- someone please take care of dfly header, if necessary;
i applied the patch by hand and pulled in a git diff
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 3418e31f: acpidb: add missing evglock.c to Makefile
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 09f7b81a: Fix iasl compilation
- basically sync with svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head@220663
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision e2adf3c7: Some files overlooked on first commit...
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision e0e5777e: Revert previous commit (wrong tentative)
- and do like svn://svn.freebsd.org/base/head@220663
it doesn't seem possible with bsd Makefile infrastructure
to set s...
- 11:37 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision c37779ee: First import (compiles, seems to run correctly)
- Taken from FreeBSD r222544:218590 (patch applied),
not from acpica repository.
One problem shown (no more reproducib...
- 11:12 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2280: starting X reboots the machine
- I can reproduce the problem too on a i386 machine (Pentium M).
On a x86_64 (Intel D510), same Xorg driver (i915), sa...
- 02:36 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2286: 3.0 release catchall ticket
- When it comes to boehm, just prevent it from using *context until a stable implementation is available. Following pat...
- 01:09 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2002 (Closed): acpica upgrade to 20110211 (tentative)
- Merged long time ago.
Also available in: Atom