- Registered on: 04/29/2011
- Last connection: 11/25/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/29/2011)
Reported issues: 8
- 09:30 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605: acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- Hi sephe,
what a great response time! But I had to wait, until I got home.
The fix looks good. After replacing ...
- 02:16 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605 (New): acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- With an recent LATEST/amd64 image I get a panic (see attachments) while booting.
This laptop boots with 3.4 but ne...
- 02:07 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2604 (New): dell laptop does not boot with LATEST
- The attached picture shows booting from an usb stick with a LATEST/amd64 image that is a few days old.
- 09:28 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
- 02:01 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Still no further panic...
After 19:16 uptime, with some configuration done in the jenkins web
interface, with a dumm...
- 06:52 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Ok, rebuilt with your patch, and started jenkins.
Accessed the jenkins web interface, and saw five mld6_input messag...
- 04:57 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
With the lastest fixes from ftigeot I was able to build dports/openjdk7 and to run jenkins on this java vm.
- 12:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480: /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Hmm wonder, why I haven't seen this on FreeBSD-9.1?
Looks like there are two different versions:
- 06:39 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480 (Closed): /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Running "make config" in /usr/dports/print/ghostscript9 crashes the dialog program.
Increasing the MAX_LEN value in ...
- 03:42 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2335 (Closed): Markus rtld ghc patch only on master?
- As far as I understand, the rtld patch for ghc from Markus
Also available in: Atom