- Registered on: 04/29/2011
- Last connection: 10/05/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/29/2011)
- 09:59 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3046 (Closed): Immediate reboot on kldload radeonkms
- With commit 903751fa380f296970c22f566e8849232c8f6e97 (Revert "Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible.....
- 10:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3046 (Closed): Immediate reboot on kldload radeonkms
- After the update from DragonFly 4.6 to 4.8 my (not so recent) desktop
system (AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1045T Processor /...
- 10:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2746 (New): some fraction of xterms started from the xmonad window manager get killed with S...
Sorry for being so lazy, but I am going to report a problem today, that
probably already started with Dragonf...
- 03:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605 (Resolved): acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- 09:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605: acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- Hi sephe,
what a great response time! But I had to wait, until I got home.
The fix looks good. After replacing ...
- 02:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605 (Resolved): acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- With an recent LATEST/amd64 image I get a panic (see attachments) while booting.
This laptop boots with 3.4 but ne...
- 02:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2604 (New): dell laptop does not boot with LATEST
- The attached picture shows booting from an usb stick with a LATEST/amd64 image that is a few days old.
- 09:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
- 02:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Still no further panic...
After 19:16 uptime, with some configuration done in the jenkins web
interface, with a dumm...
- 06:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Ok, rebuilt with your patch, and started jenkins.
Accessed the jenkins web interface, and saw five mld6_input messag...
Also available in: Atom