- Registered on: 04/29/2011
- Last connection: 03/23/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/29/2011)
Reported issues: 6
- 09:28 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
- 02:01 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Still no further panic...
After 19:16 uptime, with some configuration done in the jenkins web
interface, with a d...
- 06:52 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Ok, rebuilt with your patch, and started jenkins.
Accessed the jenkins web interface, and saw five mld6_input mess...
- 04:57 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
With the lastest fixes from ftigeot I was able to build dports/openjdk7 and to run jenkins on this java vm.
- 12:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480: /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Hmm wonder, why I haven't seen this on FreeBSD-9.1?
Looks like there are two different versions:
- 06:39 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480 (Closed): /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Running "make config" in /usr/dports/print/ghostscript9 crashes the dialog program.
Increasing the MAX_LEN value i...
- 03:42 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2335 (Closed): Markus rtld ghc patch only on master?
- As far as I understand, the rtld patch for ghc from Markus
- 03:28 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2334 (Resolved): 32/64bit problem in msdosfs
- Just noticed on 3.0.2/x86_64 that there is at least one 32/64 problem
- 01:00 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2269: Panic on KKASSERT((c->c_flags & (CALLOUT_PENDING|CALLOUT_ACTIVE))
- Haven't seen this panic with above fix, while using the affected system regularly during the last five weeks.
- 09:35 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2269: Panic on KKASSERT((c->c_flags & (CALLOUT_PENDING|CALLOUT_ACTIVE))
- No panic last night.
Also available in: Atom