- Registered on: 04/29/2011
- Last connection: 12/18/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/29/2011)
- 10:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2746 (New): some fraction of xterms started from the xmonad window manager get killed with S...
Sorry for being so lazy, but I am going to report a problem today, that
probably already started with Dragonf...
- 03:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605 (Resolved): acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- 09:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605: acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- Hi sephe,
what a great response time! But I had to wait, until I got home.
The fix looks good. After replacing ...
- 02:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2605 (Resolved): acer laptop does not boot with LATEST
- With an recent LATEST/amd64 image I get a panic (see attachments) while booting.
This laptop boots with 3.4 but ne...
- 02:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2604 (New): dell laptop does not boot with LATEST
- The attached picture shows booting from an usb stick with a LATEST/amd64 image that is a few days old.
- 09:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
- 02:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Still no further panic...
After 19:16 uptime, with some configuration done in the jenkins web
interface, with a dumm...
- 06:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485: panic: already on wildcardhash
- Ok, rebuilt with your patch, and started jenkins.
Accessed the jenkins web interface, and saw five mld6_input messag...
- 04:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2485 (Resolved): panic: already on wildcardhash
With the lastest fixes from ftigeot I was able to build dports/openjdk7 and to run jenkins on this java vm.
- 12:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2480: /usr/bin/dialog buffer size too small
- Hmm wonder, why I haven't seen this on FreeBSD-9.1?
Looks like there are two different versions:
Also available in: Atom