- Registered on: 06/21/2011
- Last connection: 06/21/2011
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 06/21/2011)
Reported issues: 1
- 04:11 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2091: wpi causes kernel crash
- Sorry for taking so long to respond, but for the life of me I couldn't get the
kernel do dump a core. After calling...
- 01:05 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2091: wpi causes kernel crash
- Pardon me, I made an error, of course it's DragonFly-RELEASE. I haven't yet tried
- 01:04 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2091 (New): wpi causes kernel crash
- I'm running DragonFly-Current (2.10.1) x86_64 here and the wpi driver causes a
kernel crash. After loading if_wpi.k...
Also available in: Atom