- Registered on: 07/21/2011
- Last connection: 06/09/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/21/2011)
- 03:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2920: _ascii_wcsnrtombs, _ascii_mbsnrtowcs, and _none_wcsnrtombs neglect to set src on EI...
- corrected patch from RockinRoel and, while we are here fix possible NULL pointer dereference.
- 12:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879 (Closed): Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- No way to fix days of week in Chinese right now
- 02:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- got it. I have not FreeBSD here, just read the sources. I will ask somebody on the irc.
- 02:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- What space padding? ls -l shows weekdays?
I'm trying get calendar without corruption, like on images attached.
- 09:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879 (Closed): Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- Our ncal is unusable with locales other than en_US.UTF-8 (see included images).
May be it is time to re-port from Fr...
- 12:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2804 (Closed): Blocking IO in sound subsystem.
- fixed by bb3a8342e9142d9204404a9e99d2c469a7dbf83f
- 06:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2840 (New): wrong voltage is reported
- lm0: <Winbond W83627DHG Hardware Monitor> at port 0x290-0x297 on isa0
hw.sensors.lm0.volt0: 0.76 VDC (VCore)
- 01:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1a253afb: drm/radeon: Limit HDMI to 8 bit per color
- This patch prevents the calculation and use of unsupported frequency for
HDMI monitor. This is a temporary solution. ...
- 04:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2805 (Closed): Enable HDMI audio on radeon cards
- 11:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2831 (Closed): typo in a header file.
- * typo in comments.
Also available in: Atom