- Registered on: 07/21/2011
- Last connection: 09/21/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 07/21/2011)
- 02:08 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3057: HAMMER2 + new PFS + reboot
- not only `shutdown' :)
- 02:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3057: HAMMER2 + new PFS + reboot
- I will.
Now that you said that I remember that among other things the vicious sequence had the form:
- 08:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3061: HAMMER2. Hang up, reboot, and crash.
- Updated, reinstalled, recreate all PFSes, so far all is good. Except that I once again ran into http://bugs.dragonfly...
- 12:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3061 (New): HAMMER2. Hang up, reboot, and crash.
- I started the build as
nice -n 9 make -j 8 buildworld
@USR-SRC is mounted at /usr/scr, @USR-OBJ i...
- 04:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3057 (In Progress): HAMMER2 + new PFS + reboot
The situation is like this: I create PFS on mounted HAMMER2 (tryed with mounted LOCAL or ROOT), copy several...
- 03:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2920: _ascii_wcsnrtombs, _ascii_mbsnrtowcs, and _none_wcsnrtombs neglect to set src on EI...
- corrected patch from RockinRoel and, while we are here fix possible NULL pointer dereference.
- 12:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879 (Closed): Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- No way to fix days of week in Chinese right now
- 02:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- got it. I have not FreeBSD here, just read the sources. I will ask somebody on the irc.
- 02:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- What space padding? ls -l shows weekdays?
I'm trying get calendar without corruption, like on images attached.
- 09:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879 (Closed): Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- Our ncal is unusable with locales other than en_US.UTF-8 (see included images).
May be it is time to re-port from Fr...
Also available in: Atom