- Registered on: 02/27/2006
- Last connection: 10/28/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 02/27/2006)
- 08:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960 (Closed): net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
- committed: https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/a79ef4f66e5400fec0a10c72a0695bc554613fe2
Thank you ...
- 07:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960: net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
- sepherosa wrote:
> instead of deleted then re-added. Can you be more specific about your
- 06:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960 (Closed): net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
CARP adds and deletes routes as interfaces state change. I wanted to prevent it from messing with routes on...
- 09:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6d29710c: localdaemons should care for scripts dependencies in $local_startup too
- 03:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2723 (Closed): Dependency handling for /usr/local/etc/rc.d/*
- /etc/rc.d/localdaemons doesn't use rcorder(8)'s annotations to sort 3rd party scripts according to their expressed de...
- 02:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5c04357c: Avoid calling chn_wrfeed with an empty soft buffer
- 03:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2554: panic: chn_wrfeed(pcm0:play:2:dsp0.2): amt 4096 > source size 0, flags 0x0
I'd be glad if some knowledgeable people could at least give their opinion regarding the cause and pseudo-fix ...
- 10:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2554: panic: chn_wrfeed(pcm0:play:2:dsp0.2): amt 4096 > source size 0, flags 0x0
- Upload done: ~crash/*28*
- 05:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2554 (Resolved): panic: chn_wrfeed(pcm0:play:2:dsp0.2): amt 4096 > source size 0, flags 0x0
I've been suffering from this for quite some time (couldn't pinpoint the exact moment it appeared): while pla...
- 05:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2433 (Closed): pf init: panic
- No more panics after upgrading a bit further on 3.2 branch. Matt hinted that my pf module could have been out of sync...
Also available in: Atom