- Registered on: 02/26/2006
- Last connection: 05/03/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 02/26/2006)
Reported issues: 12
- 10:35 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2554: panic: chn_wrfeed(pcm0:play:2:dsp0.2): amt 4096 > source size 0, flags 0x0
- Upload done: ~crash/*28*
- 05:30 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2554 (New): panic: chn_wrfeed(pcm0:play:2:dsp0.2): amt 4096 > source size 0, flags 0x0
I've been suffering from this for quite some time (couldn't pinpoint the exact moment it appeared): while pla...
- 05:12 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2433 (Closed): pf init: panic
- No more panics after upgrading a bit further on 3.2 branch. Matt hinted that my pf module could have been out of sync...
- 03:26 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2433 (Closed): pf init: panic
I'm getting panics when /etc/rc.d/pf starts: discussed a bit with Matt, some race could be involved.
The bt i...
- 01:02 pm DragonFlyBSD Submit #2373: Tunable for suppl. delay before vfs_mountroot()
- Hi Alex,
No worry, I was away for some weeks :)
Here's the modified diff, according to your review.
- 03:33 pm DragonFlyBSD Submit #2373 (Closed): Tunable for suppl. delay before vfs_mountroot()
- My Acer Aspire One (mod. D257) HDD takes quite a while to answer its first actual data requests after boot. When vfs_...
- 02:41 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2366 (Closed): devid for Centrino Wireless-N 100 (iwn(4))
- Tnx to sephe@: commit 2b415943def1a7d5b0ba5f5353b42242cf733a39
- 01:24 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2366 (Closed): devid for Centrino Wireless-N 100 (iwn(4))
i had my wifi working on Acer Aspire One (model D257) with a one-line addition to sys/dev/netif/iwn/if_iwn.c:
- 08:05 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #1765 (Closed): umass(4): prod. id
The attached diff adds the product id (0x2f7) of my Sony Cybershot, model
DSC-W80, to umass.c
- 01:31 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #798 (Closed): Small fix for ucontext(3)
The attached diff fixes a glitch in the SEE ALSO section of ucontext(3)
(missing Xr to setcontext(3) and a le...
Also available in: Atom