- Registered on: 12/19/2011
- Last connection: 09/02/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 12/19/2011)
Reported issues: 4
- 11:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2682 (Feedback): Fix for uaudio driver, so it can be used on DragonFly
- I applied your patch to master.
- 11:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b760b3ce: usb4bsd: make uaudio work
- Submitted-By: Vasily Postnicov <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- 03:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d69e20aa: sys/subr_rman: fix some issues
- Some bounds checks were off which lead to bad interactions with the
ram reservation code in nexus.
- 07:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2707: physical memory corruption with intel gpu 4500HD
- A potential fix is available in my git repository at http://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/~profmakx/dragonfly.git/shortlog/...
- 07:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2646 (Closed): kldload i915kms locks up the computer
- 07:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2649 (Closed): Panic after loading i915kms
- This is now #2707.
- 07:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2707: physical memory corruption with intel gpu 4500HD
- The reason for this is that we do not reserve memory in the IO memory rman on bootup. I have a patch for this, but it...
- 03:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision e376ce73: drm/i915: grab the config log on hardware init
- 03:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision c9f59a49: drm/i915: Use intel_gmbus_get_adapter instead of dev_priv->gmbus array
- 02:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 11c84150: usb4bsd: implement pause function with lock and serializer
Also available in: Atom