- Registered on: 12/19/2011
- Last connection: 02/27/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 12/19/2011)
Reported issues: 5
- 02:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision e73ac450: usb4bsd: Add Wildcat Point-LP controller
- This enables routing of ports through the XHCI instead of the EHCI on
devices with this controller, such as the Broad...
- 11:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 0e36ddf1: usb4bsd: Fix if_run
- * if_run was still using the locking from before the last update
of the wlan stack.
- 01:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ff04ffaa: usb4bsd: Do not start when output is active
- 01:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 937d3adb: usb4bsd: Use ifq_set_oactive, update stat counters
- * We now use ifq_set_oactive and ifq_clr_oactive on if_urndis
* Also while we are here replace increments of counters...
- 02:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 18fa7bb1: net/if_lagg: Fix compilation error caused by MFC
- callout_init_lk does not exist in RELEASE, and hence we go
back to callout_init_mp. This is non-consequential, since ...
- 11:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 07813bee: netif/if_lagg: Fix panic on MOD_UNLOAD
- Remove one instance of if_clone_detach being called.
Reported-By: bycn82 <email@example.com>
- 08:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2796 (Closed): panic when create and destroy lagg interface
- 08:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2796: panic when create and destroy lagg interface
- This has been applied to -master in commit 8249c641
- 07:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2796: panic when create and destroy lagg interface
- This is due to a double free issue in lagg_clone_destroy. Try the attached patch, please.
- 04:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2795 (Feedback): kernel will panic due if_clone_detach twice
- swildner wrote:
> The fix looks good IMO. Assigning profmakx so he can review and fix.
There you go.
Also available in: Atom