- Registered on: 01/30/2012
- Last connection: 04/30/2012
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 01/30/2012)
Reported issues: 3
- 10:13 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2359 (Closed): patch diff to fix confusing behaviour
- When applying an erroneous patch with -C, patch prints messages
about saving to a rej file, which does not occur.
- 11:57 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2299 (New): Prevent mapping to page 0 on pc32
- OpenBSD prevents mapping to page 0 to prevent certain
class of exploits.
It has been reported that it can break W...
- 11:19 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2295 (Closed): error code of crypt-blowfish
- According to http://www.openwall.com/lists/oss-security/2011/11/15/3,
On encountering an error, it should return som...
Also available in: Atom