- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 05/30/2016
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 54
- 02:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2899: Install DragonFly to SD card
- I've pushed a commit that hopefully fixes the disk size detection issue you're seeing with mmcsd(4). See the commit m...
- 11:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2899: Install DragonFly to SD card
- Thanks for the info. I'll dig out my Laptop that has a PCI attached SD controller and try to find the issue.
- 05:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2891: Kernel panic in IEEE802.11 related code
- Can you retry with master (from a snapshot for example, http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/snapshots/x86_64/).
See if ...
- 05:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2899: Install DragonFly to SD card
- What's the exact error the installer is giving upon selecting mmcsd0 as target disk?
The error dialog should have ...
- 12:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4c8dbfb4: ieee80211.9: Fix .Nm
- 12:41 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d6187556: Remove an unused manual page.
- 04:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f9fae8ba: Some more cleanup in comments etc. after the an(4) removal.
- 02:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ad37a0cc: ieee80211_vap.9: Fix date.
- 06:16 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f12e2116: Various typo and wording fixes.
- 05:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2adac2b8: Sync ACPICA with Intel's version 20160527.
- * Temporarily reverted the new arbitrary bit length/alignment support
in AcpiHwRead/AcpiHwWrite for the Generic Add...
Also available in: Atom