- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 06/12/2018
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 04:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3ef51def: Revert "mtree(8): Replace our mtree(8) with NetBSD's version."
- This reverts commit 2f6d3139ecacca3533517516db002cf436f78918.
The upgrade breaks compilation of mtree on a release b...
- 04:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d71cbb29: boot/efi: Sync our TianoCore EDK II headers with the UDK2018 branch.
- 07:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2f6d3139: mtree(8): Replace our mtree(8) with NetBSD's version.
- Some of its files will be used by other stuff we want to upgrade or
bring in, such as install(1) and makefs(8).
- 06:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 723f1311: kernel/ena: Hook the ena(4) driver into the build.
- 06:22 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 394324d3: kernel: Bring in FreeBSD's ena(4) driver unchanged and unhooked.
- This is a driver for Amazon's Elastic Network Adapter family,
for EC2 instances that support it.
- 04:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b918becf: kernel/icu: Fix a typo.
- 04:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2bd61ea5: sysctl_add_oid.9: Improve a bit.
- Add missing .Nm and fix the arguments of 4 macros. Note that we can't
really have them as being of the type of the ac...
- 01:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 833eb915: kernel: Port some remaining, yet unused, *_TRYLOCK() functions.
- This is just for cleanup and obviously changes nothing.
- 01:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7968600a: kernel: Fix some wrong porting of *_TRYLOCK() macros.
- Of these three, only CHN_TRYLOCK() is used in actual, active code,
but it is in the SNDCTL_DSP_SYNCSTART ioctl which ...
- 01:36 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3558045e: kernel/drm: Use more straightforward lockmgr_try().
Also available in: Atom