- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 06/10/2015
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
Reported issues: 54
- 11:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 129a2703: kernel/usb4bsd: Install gadget example drivers and fix usbtest.
- Taken-from: FreeBSD
- 10:16 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6d36bf95: kernel/usb4bsd: Set USB_HAVE_MSCTEST_DETACH and adjust include guard.
- 12:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f78cbe61: i386 removal, part 27/x: Remove i386 specific stuff from the RAID drivers.
- pst(4) goes completely.
- 12:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 76cc149a: kernel: Uncomment VINUMDEBUG in LINT64. It compiles now.
- 12:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 09c0e0d6: kernel: Add prototypes for setjmp()/longjmp() to <sys/systm.h>.
- Used by ddb and vinum. Remove the inclusion of the <setjmp.h> userspace
- 03:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d308657c: libc/xdr: Sync xdr_sizeof.c with FreeBSD and add it to the build.
- FreeBSD did so too after our last upgrade. Shouldn't hurt.
- 12:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7826dfc8: libc/calloc: Remove calloc.c, which has been unbuilt since 82949828d.
- calloc() is part of nmalloc.c as well as of dmalloc.c
- 10:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f32ed374: i386 removal, part 26/x: Remove i386 specific lib/libc/quad.
- None of the platforms which lead to it being compiled into FreeBSD's
libc look too interesting, so remove it.
- 10:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 27b6eeef: i386 removal, part 25/x: Remove i386 parts from kgdb, libkvm, crunchide.
- 01:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b8c3f642: mmap.2: Remove (now) useless BUGS section.
Also available in: Atom