- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 06/21/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 12:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6e108fbb: Update the pciconf(8) database.
- June 22, 2017 snapshot from http://pciids.sourceforge.net/
- 10:35 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3044: isp: Unify firmware handling with the rest of the system.
- I was wondering, is the firmware perhaps more or less easily downloadble from Qlogic and we should take it from them ...
- 12:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3044 (In Progress): isp: Unify firmware handling with the rest of the system.
- Thanks, I've checked the patches and they work on this 1020 card I own (using isp_1040 firmware I suppose).
- 12:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 71debcd3: LINT64: Remove old LINPROCFS option.
- 10:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision f28a2894: kernel/acpi: Match _HID instead of relying on _CID for PCIe.
- In practice this has probably no effect because usually _HID == PNP0A08
and _CID == PNP0A03 (or vice versa, like seen...
- 03:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 08710fc1: kernel/acpi_sysresource: Don't be quiet when booting verbosely.
- 10:22 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8406cf70: kernel: Add 'static' to some function definitions.
- The declarations already have it, so no functional difference.
- 01:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d597055e: efivar.8: Fix typo.
- 12:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ff376df3: kernel/boot: Bring in a number of TianoCore EDK II headers.
- No need to maintain our own here, which were just extracts
of Intel's headers anyway.
Taken from the MdePkg of the U...
- 10:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 7e0bd5c5: Add a small vga_switcheroo/apple_gmux manual page.
- Submitted-by: Peeter Must <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Also available in: Atom