- Registered on: 06/24/2012
- Last connection: 11/21/2013
Reported issues: 5
- 01:54 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2574 (Closed): fix token usage for process credential
- fixed by b22b6ecd66ef2104abc07ae243f04125b30aa38d
- 12:26 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 70ef9d89: pthread.3: add pthread barrier routines
- 05:54 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2574: fix token usage for process credential
- Fix a mis-placed token release
- 01:48 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 8dae8275: atomic.9: add brackets in a C snippet
- 10:43 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2574 (Closed): fix token usage for process credential
- p_ucred structure accesses are still protected proc_token in kern_prot.c which is incorrect. This patch convert the v...
- 07:13 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2546 (Closed): Add an option to rm to prevent recursive rm crossing mount points
- With null mounts, rm -r in root can be dangerous. GNU rm as an option for that :
- 03:49 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2543: man rmdir(2) : add EINVAL to the error section
- You're right, linux returns EBUSY too. I have check the pathname ending by a dot, it returnds EINVAL, hence it's corr...
- 02:13 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2543 (Closed): man rmdir(2) : add EINVAL to the error section
- rmdir can return EINVAL if the directory is a mount point :
- 02:08 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2523: route show is stuck in an infinite loop
indeed it's fixed. Thanks !
- 10:09 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2523 (Closed): route show is stuck in an infinite loop
- netstat -r prints the routing table, but "route show" does not terminate.
As far as i understand, netname is called w...
Also available in: Atom