- Registered on: 06/24/2012
- Last connection: 04/13/2013
Reported issues: 4
- 07:13 am DragonFlyBSD Submit #2546 (Closed): Add an option to rm to prevent recursive rm crossing mount points
- With null mounts, rm -r in root can be dangerous. GNU rm as an option for that :
- 03:49 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2543: man rmdir(2) : add EINVAL to the error section
- You're right, linux returns EBUSY too. I have check the pathname ending by a dot, it returnds EINVAL, hence it's corr...
- 02:13 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2543 (Closed): man rmdir(2) : add EINVAL to the error section
- rmdir can return EINVAL if the directory is a mount point :
- 02:08 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2523: route show is stuck in an infinite loop
indeed it's fixed. Thanks !
- 10:09 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2523 (Closed): route show is stuck in an infinite loop
- netstat -r prints the routing table, but "route show" does not terminate.
As far as i understand, netname is called ...
- 01:41 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2391 (New): System lock with ahci and acpi enabled on ATI RS690 chipset with SMB600 sata con...
- Page fault during boot with ahci and acpi.
Kernel boot without ahci but locks in userspace after a fixed time.
Also available in: Atom