- Registered on: 07/19/2012
- Last connection: 10/22/2017
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/07/2013)
- 01:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 1743eeb4: syscons - Partly implement FBIO_BLANK ioctl, for display powersaving.
- * Only implement the parts relevant for display powersaving when a KMS
graphics driver is loaded. Adjust the existi...
- 03:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 27332c1b: kernel - Get rid of old KDSETRAD keyboard ioctl, and some __i386__ kbd code.
- * The KDSETREPEAT ioctl was implemented as a replacement more than 18 years
ago in 1999 (FreeBSD svn r44628).
- 11:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision bc7273cf: syscons - Add minimal fbio support for "scfb" xorg driver with sc->fbi fb.
- * At the moment there is no support for safely handling the case where
userspace has mapped the EFI framebuffer, an...
- 01:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ce0b01dd: boot - Abort boot if EFI-framebuffer format is unsupported.
- * At the moment we support 24-bit and 32-bit pixel formats, make sure we
notify the user and abort booting, when en...
- 01:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a6dad826: syscons - Add 24bit pixel format support for EFI framebuffer.
- 09:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3090 (In Progress): VirtIO/vtnet: very poor IPv6 receiving performance (~100x slower)
- Ok, I also cherry-picked 849f77c77acc4d5041fa638b364cb6a296a8051b to the DragonFly_RELEASE_4_8 git branch.
- 09:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e3d658a4: if_vtnet - Handle missing IFCAP_VLAN_* flags nicer. Comment IFCAP_LOR stuff.
- * The if_vtnet driver used to define the IFCAP_LRO, IFCAP_VLAN_HWFILTER and
IFCAP_VLAN_HWTSO flags itself, to make ...
- 09:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision bbb68506: if_vtnet - Disable rx csum offload due to unsupported ipv6 rx csum offload.
- * Ignoring the checksum offloading in the receive path of the driver isn't
sufficient, since we might receive only ...
- 02:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3089 (In Progress): vtnet(4) - disable TCP checksum offload by default
- 02:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3089: vtnet(4) - disable TCP checksum offload by default
- I cherry-picked 849f77c77acc4d5041fa638b364cb6a296a8051b (from a few days ago, which is also just disabling checksum ...
Also available in: Atom