- 05:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3208: Crash related to nfsd
- Actually its repeat of old nfsd bug, sorry: #3170
- 09:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3208 (New): Crash related to nfsd
- Fairly repeatable but not consistent crashing
Last two times were when shutting down a qemu instance running on df...
- 03:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199: PFS label not found panic
- Sorry, using `ide` does expose two new disks in /dev/serno, but attempting to format the first gives
- 11:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199: PFS label not found panic
- The hang on shutdown is caused by doing `doas reboot`. Any other command does a clean shutdown -- i.e. `sudo reboot`...
- 12:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3199 (New): PFS label not found panic
- Are there any suggestions for what I should do at this point?
Boot stops at
hammer2_mount: PFS label not found
- 09:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
I think this gives you what you asked for:
Upgrading to HEAD can be equally done with '-r 0' or '-r unsta...
- 04:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
- Or something like '-r stable' and '-r unstable' would be easy to add
- 04:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
- Yup, lets leave the Makefile
> Let's go even simpler - if a branch isn't named, as either RELEASE, HEAD, or (Git c...
- 03:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
- You're right, some people will want HEAD, and seeing @yellowrabbit do a commit bisect, a one liner upgrade to named c...
- 02:20 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3197: DragonFly upgrades
- 4.8 looks good to me. Feel free to re-download and try it out
The script uses 'fetch depth=1' which reduce...
Also available in: Atom