- Registered on: 04/02/2006
- Last connection: 04/07/2013
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 04/02/2006)
Reported issues: 41
- 01:24 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2458 (Resolved): ath: ran out of descriptors
- 12:06 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2520: panic: assertion "IS_SERIALIZED((ifp->if_serializer))" failed in if_default_serialize_...
- I don't have commit rights. If you could test it successfully it might increase the chance that it get's committed ev...
- 08:47 am DragonFlyBSD Bug #2520: panic: assertion "IS_SERIALIZED((ifp->if_serializer))" failed in if_default_serialize_...
- If you can reproduce the problem you might test whether the wlan_serialize branch from
- 08:04 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 2267fd78: Merge branch 'master' of git://git.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly into wlan_serialize
- 12:45 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2458: ath: ran out of descriptors
- After releasing the wlan serialzer when loading the firmware image ral also seems to work
- 12:27 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision ed48190c: ral: release wlan serializer while loading firmware
- 12:50 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 88cb1315: Merge branch 'master' of git://git.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly into wlan_serialize
- 02:06 pm DragonFlyBSD Revision 4da66bbf: merge
- 02:31 am DragonFlyBSD Revision 7078f92b: merge
- 01:28 pm DragonFlyBSD Bug #2474 (New): panic while attaching gdb
- I tried to attach gdb to a running process and got the attached panic.
To me it looks as if it could be related to c...
Also available in: Atom