- Registered on: 04/03/2006
- Last connection: 04/03/2006
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 04/03/2006)
Reported issues: 4
- 05:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1410 (Closed): UDP6 Multicast Bug found in kernel.
- In trying to get dhcpv6 running on my new router, I found that udp6 multicasct
packets weren't being delivered to use...
- 02:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1102: Sqlite hangs on fsync on Hammer partition
- firefox uses sqlite internally, and firefox 3 moved more things into sqlite.
- 12:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #356: buildworld fails with most recent head.
- It's pulled from corecode's mercurial repository. Clean update, still happens.
Maybe that's incomplete somehow?
- 03:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #356 (Closed): buildworld fails with most recent head.
- Last few lines of output:
CCVER=gcc34 OBJFORMAT_PATH=/ PATH=/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sb...
- 05:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #346: altq kernel panic with recent HEAD
- Yeah, that fixed it.
- 04:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #346: altq kernel panic with recent HEAD
- Yes, It crashes right there with the patch applied. I can upload core/kernel
if you'd like.
- 10:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #346: altq kernel panic with recent HEAD
- sorry for the repeat, but It was class based queuing.
Here are the applicable sections of pf.conf:
# $OpenBSD: pf.co...
- 10:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #346: altq kernel panic with recent HEAD
- Yes. I have smp enabled on my ht pentium (not for performance, more
for smp testing).
> i think the dump is needed...
- 05:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #346 (Closed): altq kernel panic with recent HEAD
- Core and kernel forthcoming to my leaf account.
Happens upon loading pf with altq. Doesn't happen If I comment out
- 04:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #137 (Closed): UFS Panic
- VOP_STDCLOSE: BAD WRITECOUNT
Happened the last three times while su'ing to root.
Kernel and Core are in ~kylebutt on ...
Also available in: Atom