- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 04/07/2013
- Last connection: 01/28/2018
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 05/07/2013)
- 12:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 280ba0e6: mille(6): minor nits
- - adding missing header
- remove unused variable
- static where possible
- 04:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision fc0a173e: correct prior commit...
- 04:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 718b2955: larn(6): fix open call
- Prior to this the ", 0666" was being treated like the comma operator
rather than an argument to open(2).
- 04:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 551a658f: larn(6): remove HIDEBYLINK
- The implementation of HIDEBYLINK is a bit wonky, doesn't really work,
and includes its own reimplementation of bzero.
- 03:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b13d9d2c: fish(6): fix several issues
- - avoid use of _ in application namespace
- use posix_spawnp instead of system()
- prefer less(1) over more(1)
- 12:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 13d2556a: devd: only use correct argument in select(2)
- Discussed-with: zrj
Reviewed-by: vangyzen@FreeBSD.org, ian@FreeBSD.org
- 12:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision c8b4285c: select(2): mark as restrict in man page
- This has already been done in code, so change the man page
- 08:58 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a7341d74: [fish] fix style
- 08:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ef388479: [fish] don't allow users to request cards they have made books for
- It is not technically legal to request a card you don't have in your
hand, even if you have the book for it. This rea...
- 09:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3112 (Closed): Avoid undefined shifts in bit selector loop
- Comitted in b4d0a58cfaa580afc67264c69337730c2987ebc7
Also available in: Atom