- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/21/2013
- Last connection: 06/03/2013
- 05:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2565: "ifconfig ix0 up" panic
- The screens are attached. Just do not understand where the taskqueue_enqueue() gets involved or is there any specific...
- 02:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2565: "ifconfig ix0 up" panic
- - This is a 82599EB, using 10Gbase-Twinax.
- HW platform is a Intel DZ77BH-55K, i5-3570K CPU, 32GB Ram, running Dfly ...
- 03:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2565: "ifconfig ix0 up" panic
- oops, the cut and paste messed up. try again..
Fatal trap 3: breakpoint instruction fault while in kernel mode
- 03:47 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2565 (New): "ifconfig ix0 up" panic
- Just installed a new nic - 10G 82599 dual port.
The system recognizes the ixgbe device and shows up ix0 and ix1.
- 07:33 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2563 (Closed): Requeue packet for 10G Intel NIC runs out of resources
- When ixgbe_xmit() returned error to ixgbe_start_locked() due to resource outage, the packet should be re-queued at th...
Also available in: Atom