- Registered on: 12/08/2005
- Last connection: 11/16/2011
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 12/08/2005)
Reported issues: 11
- 11:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1435: openat(2)
- On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 03:51:19PM -0700, Matthew Dillon wrote:
> Hmm. The linux folks came up with something in...
- 02:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1387: zero-size malloc and ps: kvm_getprocs: Bad address
- On Sun, May 24, 2009 at 10:26:24AM +0200, Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
> I think we should make malloc(0) return ...
- 01:29 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1358: Random number generator
- On Fri, May 08, 2009 at 07:47:46AM +0100, Robin Carey wrote:
> So a possible improvement could be made by introducing...
- 10:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1306: sed(1) adds trailing newline
- sed is stream editor, I think it is perfectly fine to output the
trailing newline. Nevertheless, a version that behav...
- 09:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1306: sed(1) adds trailing newline
- It's not a sed bug.
- 06:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1281: [PATCH] Add `set -o tabcomplete' to /bin/sh.
- [For those searching for it, via .shrc -> /etc/shrc]
- 06:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1281: [PATCH] Add `set -o tabcomplete' to /bin/sh.
- NetBSD enables it in /root/.profile. Putting it in /etc/profile is bad
for two reasons:
(a) That file is processed by...
- 04:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1237: patch to add getopt parsing to expr
- Doesn't apply. SUS leaves it open whether or not expr supports options.
It does require expr to support --. Consider ...
Also available in: Atom