- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/07/2014
- Last connection: 09/22/2017
- 04:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 3d1294c7: kernel - Add evdev support to kbdmux, ukbd and ums
- * Allows kbdmux, ukbd and ums to send input events to evdev if kernel
is built with evdev support.
* The sysctl ke...
- 02:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d3d1dd3e: kernel - Bring in evdev from FreeBSD
- * This is a port of evdev, the generic input event interface, from
FreeBSD. Wikipedia: "Evdev generalizes raw input...
- 01:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 758d6a9e: kernel - Fix crash when cdev is destroyed
- * If a device is destroyed while a userland program is blocked
in a read() or device ioctl, the underlying node wil...
- 03:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d2a8bc11: kernel - Bring in definition of _IOWINT from FreeBSD.
- * This is needed for evdev.
- 12:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 050ca650: test - Test commit.
- 02:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686 (Closed): kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- 02:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- DragonFly boots on macbookpro5,5 as of these commits
- 07:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- The last attachment did not come through. Try again.
- 07:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- For what it's worth, here's the FreeBSD 11 verbose boot.
- 05:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2923 (Resolved): kernel module i915 leads to frozen screen on 15" macbookpro6,2
- Resolved by vga_switcheroo
Also available in: Atom