- Registered on: 05/07/2014
- Last connection: 03/17/2016
Reported issues: 5
- 01:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision c5625a2e: Include alias "args" in /bin/ps.
- * Include alias "args" required by SUSv3.
* Improve argument handling of aliases: allows specification
- 11:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a1c9af1a: atrun(8): Fix fscanf() format to read uid and gid from the job file.
- 03:03 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2895 (Closed): atrun fails to read uid from the job file
- atrun uses fscanf to read uid and gid from the job file. The format fmt has %ld for both uid and gid, but their types...
- 08:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2894 (Closed): Include alias "args" to /bin/ps
- Include alias "args" to /bin/ps as in
ps -o args=MOM
This an alias for command and is required by SUSv3. Also ...
- 07:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- It would be helpful if one could get a dumpsys. Since the keyboard is hung/frozen, I tried to "fake" a call dumpsys b...
- 07:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- And here's the verbose boot---it's less helpful though since the "No _PRT found" error is out of the screen. I am wor...
- 06:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
- Thanks! I mean the kernel still panics later in the boot process (see attached jpg) and gives the db> prompt. But sin...
- 07:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2686: kernel 3.8.1 freezes and panics at boot
I've come back to this issue---and while I don't have a solution yet it seems you were on the right track Ma...
- 07:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2696: Improve timecount at boot for some BIOSes that don't correctly read the RTC
- Tested on a macbookpro: the patch solves the boot timecount problem.
- 06:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2696 (Closed): Improve timecount at boot for some BIOSes that don't correctly read the RTC
- Some BIOSes do not correctly read RTC which means there is no timecount at boot time. The system boots immediately wi...
Also available in: Atom