- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/07/2014
- Last connection: 08/15/2019
- 04:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3200: master: weston screen freezes
- The machine is intel i7 skylake (i7-6700).
- 04:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3200: master: weston screen freezes
- OK this bug has now become my daily companion. Can't find the deadlock.
- 11:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3200 (New): master: weston screen freezes
- It has now happened at least four times in a row. After a few days of uptime, weston freezes. I can still ssh into th...
- 04:16 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2971: kernel 4.7: buildworld causes panic: Bad link elm 0xffffffe1c766d500 prev->next != elm
- I should note that this was not a memory issue. I tested memory very thoroughly. Also, the system has been running ve...
- 04:14 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2971: kernel 4.7: buildworld causes panic: Bad link elm 0xffffffe1c766d500 prev->next != elm
I believe you can close this. I have no means of testing any more, I've long migrated to HAMMER2. Also, Drag...
- 12:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 97cff456: evdev: Create device entries with the "input" group
- * Add a new group "input" with an id 43.
* Make the devfs subsystem override the /dev/input/event*
devices with pe...
- 11:56 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 111eaead: kernel/evdev: create input devices with UID_ROOT and GID_WHEEL
- * In preparation to follow the same scheme as in drm devices:
access rights will be set using the devfs system, see...
- 02:31 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d29a2431: kernel/evdev: Synchronize event codes with Linux 4.16
- Taken-from: FreeBSD, Linux
- 03:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a1d6eba4: kernel/ums: Use evdev's private lock for ums
- * evdev can use either an internal or an external lock (the
parent driver's lock) to protect its private data in
- 01:11 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3136: Xorg freezes on radeon: Xorg and kernel (ttm swap) in "lwe"
- OK I can't close it, but as far as I'm concerned, this is not relevant any more. The drm and radeon code have changed...
Also available in: Atom