- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/27/2014
- Last connection: 03/23/2017
- 12:07 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2986 (Closed): kernel panic when running fio (modified fio)
- The kernel panic is fixed.
Though there's still a problem with it (as mentioned), it's a different topic from this p...
- 09:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2986: kernel panic when running fio (modified fio)
- yeah, I don't care if the arguments require more than physical ram or anything, because that's what I was trying to d...
- 07:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2986: kernel panic when running fio (modified fio)
- @dillon, thanks for this commit.
- 03:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2986: kernel panic when running fio (modified fio)
- One correction.
> In this example 100000 MiB is the size of malloc in above diff.
The variable for it was unsi...
- 08:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2986 (Closed): kernel panic when running fio (modified fio)
- After running for 1 min or so, fio threads either get killed due to oom, or vm subsystem panics.
Both can happen and...
- 02:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 52c15408: sbin/hammer: Have consistent naming for buffer variables
- Use *buffer.
Userspace is mix of *buf and *buffer for no reason.
sys/vfs/hammer is always *buffer.
- 02:32 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5ebff42a: sbin/hammer: Have consistent naming for volume variables
- Use *volume.
Userspace is mix of *vol and *volume for no reason.
sys/vfs/hammer is always *volume.
- 12:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f8baaab1: sys/vfs/hammer: Cleanup hammer_modify_node()
- The only purpose of crcptr was to avoid split into multiple lines
(according to dillon@), but we could do with the sa...
- 07:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2967 (Closed): [PATCH] sys/dev/disk/dm: Remove dm/targets/ directory and move its entries...
- 02:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 830ab40e: sbin/hammer: Redo e4323571 partly (after reverted by 03d5db37)
- > sbin/hammer: Fix bug in get_buffer_data()
> The previous commit made clear that xor part of get_buffer_data()
Also available in: Atom