- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11/27/2014
- Last connection: 03/31/2017
- 03:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision dcf5173c: sbin/hammer: Drop _X macro for hammer show
- Also reduce supported indent levels from 17 to 10.
17 levels with 62 fanouts for internal nodes seems way more than
- 08:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a5d18315: sys/vfs/autofs: Use ksnprintf() (sync with NetBSD)
- FreeBSD and DragonFly had strcpy()+strcat().
NetBSD changed it to snprintf().
- 08:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d0b59b8a: sys/vfs/autofs: Fix a comment
- This isn't really a FALLTHROUGH. Not sure why I even originally
added this since this had never existed in FreeBSD too.
- 01:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 41c48124: sys/vfs/autofs: Use d_xxx_t typedefs for /dev/autofs
- 01:07 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6ff67d51: Sync err(3) message with 4be4de019f
- 08:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision add630f0: sys/vfs/autofs: Cleanups (sync with NetBSD and OpenBSD)
- FreeBSD has these in autofs.c, but only vfsops needs init/uninit.
- 02:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 07235526: sys/vfs/autofs: Revert 1bfb99b1b1("prevent assert on unmount")
- 1bfb99b1b1 originally brought from NetBSD was not correct.
Autofs can't unmount when more than one level of directori...
- 11:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 662e8088: sys/vfs/autofs: Cleanups
- Move local varaibles to inner scopes where possible.
The existing local variable declarations are mostly from FreeBSD...
- 05:59 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 5f87bded: sbin/hammer: Fix compile warning on Linux
- Warned by gcc 7.3.1 in Fedora.
Extend the size of destination string.
dirent::d_name is 256 bytes in Linux (and *BS...
- 04:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision cdd92e42: sbin/hammer: Fix compile error on Linux
- Failed with gcc 4.4.7 in CentOS 6.x.
cmd_recover.c:78: error: redefinition of typedef 'bigblock_t'
Also available in: Atom