dsynth - security/acme.sh
Attempting to build security/acme.sh results in the following error:
- Badly formatted pkg info line
It appears the "." is not accepted as valid input.
Updated by liweitianux 5 months ago
Can you provide us with the following information:
1. The DragonFly version: output of 'uname -a'
2. Is the world in sync with the kernel? i.e., did you do both 'installkernel' and 'installworld'?
3. Output of 'ls -l /usr/bin/dsynth'
4. Is your '/usr/dports' up-to-date? Show the output of 'git log -1' in '/usr/dports'.
Dsynth is new to 5.8, and the error has to do with unrecognized input.
# dsynth build /etc/dsynth/build.txt
produces the error, as the "." between acme and sh is considered invalid input.
# dsynth build security/acme.sh
produces a failed build with no information.
Matt can likely fix in 2 minutes or less, as acme.sh is likely the only FreeBSD package with a "." dot in it's name, so this is new territory...