- Login: aswell
- Registered on: 04/11/2018
- Last connection: 01/29/2023
- 02:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3338 (Resolved): SSL Error during pkg-bootstrap
- So, when setting up a jail there is an issue...
After the jail is up and running and has internet access, I do th...
- 02:13 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3332: Failure when installing world in 6.2
- geobarrod wrote in #note-7:
I reiterate, the simple solution is to modify the '/usr/src/etc/../tools/pw-update.sh' s...
- 08:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3337: libressl/tls13_client.c:609
- aswell wrote in #note-5:
> So, either your mitm hypothesis was correct...
Note: the issue was seen within an ho...
- 07:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3337 (Resolved): libressl/tls13_client.c:609
*Update:* It is now working properly. Nothing changed with the server, but I just went to test further, and both _p...
- 06:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3337: libressl/tls13_client.c:609
- tuxillo wrote in #note-3:
> BTW, if it's a 6.4 install, why is it looking for packages in "...dragonfly:6.6:x86:64.....
- 12:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3337: libressl/tls13_client.c:609
- tuxillo wrote in #note-1:
> Are those other machinnes in the same network?
Unfortunately the machine with the iss...
- 12:17 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3337 (Closed): libressl/tls13_client.c:609
- On a fresh install of 6.4, when attempting to install a package, the following message is received:...
- 07:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3336 (Closed): CAM probe removes boot device
- aswell wrote in #note-2:
> This may be difficult to troubleshoot, as the issue may be related to the way the IMG/ISO...
- 02:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3336: CAM probe removes boot device
- daftaupe wrote in #note-1:
> do you think it's possible to get some hardware info from your provider ?
- 01:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3336 (Closed): CAM probe removes boot device
- Attempting to install DragonFly from USB mounted ISO, via an IP-KVM provided by a dedicated server provider. After ke...
Also available in: Atom