- Login: xenu
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/17/2016
- Last connection: 01/25/2016
- 01:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6219de94: libc - implement C11 function timespec_get()
- 11:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2883: Allocate DMA buffers in first 4GB
- Problem resolved in different way in 06f88134ced307fd16b31103abab5bd87de031e4
- 11:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2883 (Resolved): Allocate DMA buffers in first 4GB
- 11:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2885 (Closed): Add support for 'x' flag to fopen() and friends (C11)
- C11 defines new modifier for fopen(), 'x', this patch implements it.
Note that I've changed fopen() behavior a lit...
- 08:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2883: Allocate DMA buffers in first 4GB
- Thank you for your reply, now it's a lot more clear to me! Still, it looks like its obfuscated and definitely could u...
- 06:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2883 (Resolved): Allocate DMA buffers in first 4GB
I tried to boot DragonFlyBSD on my AMD notebook, unfortunately it doesn't work. The problem is that on mode...
Also available in: Atom