- Registered on: 12/03/2006
- Last connection: 06/10/2021
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 12/03/2006)
- 11:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2722 (Closed): bpf_filter's memory array is signed
- The mem array in bpf_filter(), for scratch memory in BPF programs, is an array of signed 32-bit integers. However,...
- 01:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2101 (Closed): bpf_filter() can leak kernel stack contents
That's Linux's BPF interpreter, but the same problem exists with the ...
- 08:42 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1816 (New): p->cc can go negative in libpcap
- In pcap_read_bpf(), ep is set based on the return value of read(), but read() from a BPF device doesn't necessarily r...
- 12:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1748 (Closed): bpf_validate() uses BPF_RVAL() when it should use BPF_SRC()
- In bpf_validate, when it checks whether the divisor in a BPF_DIV instruction is a constant 0, it does
- 08:51 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1674 (Closed): non-blocking BPF reads return -1/EWOULDBLOCK until the store buffer fills up
- Non-blocking reads from a BPF device not in immediate mode will not rotate the buffers even if there's data in the st...
- 07:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1334: <net/bpf.h> should include <sys/ioccom.h>
- On Apr 14, 2009, at 12:05 PM, Sascha Wildner (via DragonFly issue
One other thing that came to min...
- 06:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1334 (Closed): <net/bpf.h> should include <sys/ioccom.h>
- <net/bpf.h> defines ioctl codes, so it should include <sys/ioccom.h>,
so it doesn't require code that includes <net...
- 03:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #904 (Closed): bpf_validate() needs to do more checks
- OpenBSD's bpf_validate() in sys/net/bpf_filter.c does some additional
checks to catch:
BPF programs with no instruc...
- 03:06 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #903 (Closed): BPF indexed byte load can sign extend
- The code to handle BPF non-indexed loads in bpf_filter() in bpf_filter.c is:
k = pc-...
- 07:19 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #393: confstr() should return 0, not -1, on errors
- Not with top-of-tree FreeBSD, it isn't - the top-of-tree FreeBSD code
Also available in: Atom