- Login: gshapiro
- Registered on: 04/12/2007
- Last connection: 04/12/2007
- 05:46 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 35ffa483 (dragonflybsd): sendmail 8.14.2 has been imported
- 05:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 26fc83de (dragonflybsd): Merge from vendor branch SENDMAIL:
- Import sendmail 8.14.2
- 05:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision cadeabd8 (dragonflybsd): Import sendmail 8.14.2
- 08:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f8f949a8 (dragonflybsd): Merge from vendor branch SENDMAIL:
- Bring in sendmail.org code from the future 8.14.2 release which restores
ABI compatibility to users of the libmilter....
- 08:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 72a3f481 (dragonflybsd): Bring in sendmail.org code from the future 8.14.2 release which restores
- ABI compatibility to users of the libmilter.so shared library.
- 04:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #603 (Closed): Call for testers: sendmail 8.14.1
- I've imported the sendmail 8.14.1 source into the CVS repository but
haven't linked it to the build yet. If you woul...
- 02:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a13cbc5e (dragonflybsd): Reenable security patches now that I found the cause of the build problem.
- The contrib patch system patches the .h files into the obj directory so
it is vital to put -I. *before* the -I for th...
- 12:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 929fccaa (dragonflybsd): Disable security patches until I can get them doing the right thing.
- 12:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ca6048c6 (dragonflybsd): Fix sendmail build with a better understanding of the DragonFlyBSD contrib
- patch system.
- 12:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2ed062f2 (dragonflybsd): Fix libsm build with a better understanding of the DragonFly contrib patch
Also available in: Atom