- Login: joerg1
- Registered on: 07/12/2007
- Last connection: 07/03/2010
- 07:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #885: Strange MXCSR messages?
I see, so it's probably just a coincidence...I re-built the kernel
with the NATA configuration in place and cv...
- 02:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #885 (Closed): Strange MXCSR messages?
I enabled "nata" support on one of my boxes lately, and now my
/var/log/messages gets flooded with entries like ...
- 02:52 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #821 (Closed): page fault during boot on latest -HEAD - trace.jpg (0/1)
The dump device is set to use the swap partition on my machine, but it
doesn't do the trick, since no dump is sa...
- 02:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #820 (Closed): page fault during boot on latest -HEAD - trace.jpg (1/1)
- begin 644 trace.jpg
- 12:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #817: page fault during boot on latest -HEAD
I'm experiencing the very same effect after I upgraded to latest HEAD
yesterday, the machine panics right before...
- 09:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #728: Inspiron 9400 freezes when enabling bfe0
I finally found a workaround for getting the bfe interface up and
running: I built the kernel with the "original...
- 08:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #728: Inspiron 9400 freezes when enabling bfe0
- Hi Sephe,
your fix for the bfe network interface does the trick...almost! :-)
I can now access /dev/bfe0 without ca...
- 07:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #728: Inspiron 9400 freezes when enabling bfe0
Just tried that, but to no effort: trying to boot the machine
generates millions of "DB>" debugger prompt lines ...
- 11:24 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #728: Inspiron 9400 freezes when enabling bfe0
Yeah, I just tried the latest "Freesbie" Live-CD (2.0.1), which boots
up okay without ACPI...and bfe0 is also wo...
- 09:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #728 (Closed): Inspiron 9400 freezes when enabling bfe0
I just got me a brand new Dell Inspiron 9400 Notebook, Intel Dual
Core. I installed 1.9-Devel without problems, ...
Also available in: Atom