- Login: stephane.russell
- Registered on: 11/27/2007
- Last connection: 11/27/2007
- 08:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #874: sh: fd redirections
- It seems "exec 3>&1" is supposed to open descriptor 3 when it's closed.
I made some tests on both sh and ksh on an AI...
- 05:19 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #863: Gnome won't compile: cannot find -lpcre
- I looked at glib2 after your post, and I could see that pcre is not a
dependecy of glib2 because glib2 provides it's ...
- 05:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #874 (Closed): sh: fd redirections
I was testing a few things, and I was wondering if that behavior is normal:
$ exec 3>&1
$ echo toto >&3
- 02:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #863: Gnome won't compile: cannot find -lpcre
- You were right, pcre was not a dependency, so it wasn't added in the
buildlink process. pcre was included in the gtk2...
- 11:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #863 (Closed): Gnome won't compile: cannot find -lpcre
- Hi, I'm really having a hard time compiling gnome with pkgsrc 2007Q3.
Most problems are minors, but I'm getting this ...
Also available in: Atom