- Login: schmidtm
- Registered on: 12/03/2007
- Last connection: 12/30/2007
- 03:13 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 09ceb762 (dragonflybsd): Add vesa(4) which is a link for vga(4)
- If someone wants to set VESA modes, it would be natural to search
for a vesa man page.
- 05:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #899: add start/stop/restart single jail to /etc/rc.d/jail
- Hi Kevin,
Your patch is against rev 1.4. The newest one is 1.5, so the patch
won't apply cleanly. Could you please...
- 04:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #905: port of FreeBSD's devinfo
- Works as expected here.
- 06:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #900: gethostbayddr_r on Dragonfly?
According to  the function was accidentally in the file. I'm going to remove the
function as well if nobody ...
- 02:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #896 (Closed): Move some kern. sysctls to new oid security.
some of our sysctls are security related, but can be found under OID
kern.*. The following patch moves some ent...
- 01:42 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #894: Sync etc/periodic/ with FreeBSD
* Matthias Schmidt wrote:
> I synced src/etc/periodic/ with recent changes from FreeBSD. Short summary:...
- 03:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #894 (Closed): Sync etc/periodic/ with FreeBSD
I synced src/etc/periodic/ with recent changes from FreeBSD. Short summary:
- Display information about block...
- 11:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #882 (Closed): Make kdump(1) print more useful information
I ported a patch from FreeBSD over making kdump(1) output more
informative. For an example see . The patch ...
- 11:50 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #881 (Closed): PAM support for cron(8)
as stated in my last message, I ported PAM support for cron(8) from
FreeBSD (have a look at ). The commit me...
- 11:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #880 (Closed): pam_nologin for DragonFly
I currently ported PAM support for cron(8) to DragonFly. See Yar
Tikiys commit message  on cvs-src. I'll su...
Also available in: Atom