- Registered on: 01/23/2008
- Last connection: 08/18/2020
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Developer, 01/23/2008)
- 01:28 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3280: KMS console and i915(4) not working in 6.0
- On Tue, Jun 01, 2021 at 11:25:58AM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> Issue #3280 has been update...
- 09:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3280: KMS console and i915(4) not working in 6.0
- Can you check this commit:
- 07:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3167: UEFI boot hangs right after initializing UEFI framebuffer
- With commit b1122e3cbd55be825debb5766a4242317c71d40d the machdep.hack_efifb_probe_early tunable is removed. It should...
- 07:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision b1122e3c: kernel - Remove machdep.hack_efifb_probe_early hack
- * This hack was introduced as a temporary fix for bug #3167 (see commit c2a57f42).
* Since commit faeb2db "kernel - ...
- 10:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3233 (Resolved): LLVM does not ship with stdatomic and libatomic
- zrj on IRC recommends to use port `misc/cxx_atomics`.
- 01:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3234 (Resolved): pthread - Respect RLIMIT_STACK for main thread
- Fixed in commit 4b29dd4bf14ecfcbe53cbc16a3a96e433c70d7fc
- 02:35 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4b29dd4b: pthread - Respect RLIMIT_STACK for main thread's stack size
- Prior to this commit, the stack size of the main thread was fixed
at 4 MB which was too low for certain applications....
- 07:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3235: Kernel panic in devfs_vnops.c
- Note that I used an automated script for installation, so in the screenshot you only see the initial "cryptsetup luks...
- 06:58 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3235 (New): Kernel panic in devfs_vnops.c
- I got this panic after installing DragonFly on an encrypted device, when I unmounted the file systems.
- 04:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3234 (Resolved): pthread - Respect RLIMIT_STACK for main thread
- The stack size of the main thread when pthread is used is limited to 4 MB (hard coded value).
This breaks, for examp...
Also available in: Atom