- Login: voroskoi
- Registered on: 05/20/2008
- Last connection: 05/20/2008
- 06:22 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1789: kernel panic with sk network driver
- Thanks for the quick reply from both of you. Sephe's patch fixes my problem.
- 03:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1789 (Closed): kernel panic with sk network driver
- I have a kernel panic at bootup. I've tried to add dumpdev to /boot/loader.conf
but does not help, I can not get a k...
- 11:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1027 (Closed): file 4.24
This patch updates file to version 4.24.
It also includes ...
- 12:32 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1026 (Closed): usr.bin/gzip update
Here is a patch for updating $subject with the following changes...
- 07:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1025: update openssl to 0.9.8h
- On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 7:23 PM, Simon 'corecode' Schubert
> Thanks for your submissio...
- 05:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1025 (Closed): update openssl to 0.9.8h
This patch updates openssl to version 0.9.8h, CHANGES ...
- 12:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1022: dhcp from OpenBSD
- On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 7:48 PM, Matthew Dillon
> How about further enhancing...
- 10:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1022: dhcp from OpenBSD
- On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 11:14 PM, Matthew Dillon
> * dhcpd and dhcrelay exist...
- 06:26 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1022: dhcp from OpenBSD
- On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 5:14 PM, Michael Neumann
> FYI NetBSD just commited dh...
- 03:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1022: dhcp from OpenBSD
- I can hardly image that. OpenBSD does not create portable versions of
those programs, so you end up in a bringing in ...
Also available in: Atom