- Registered on: 01/03/2006
- Last connection: 11/14/2011
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 01/03/2006)
Reported issues: 2
- 08:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1183: Interactive performance regression since 2.0 (patch #2)
- Did I get this right? Lets say that thread A wants to go back to user
mode, and since no other threads are running it...
- 03:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1028: cpdup: not 64-bit clean
- intptr_t (and uintptr_t) is C99 so I would suspect that most modern
systems have them.
- 03:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1022: dhcp from OpenBSD
- Might it be possible to have the best of two worlds and get the OpenBSD
dhcpd and dhcrelay into pkgsrc?
- 09:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #834: send-pr submissions?
- Actually all mails sent to bugs@ (and submit@ too I think) are added to
the issue-tracker. So this thread is already ...
- 11:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #815: A new bug
- Do not know if it works after a panic, but usually pressing Scroll Lock
and then using Page Up/Down will work, press ...
- 03:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #767: add csup to world
- It's already in pkgsrc, under /net.
- 06:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #792: Nuke Arcnet and Token Ring support from kernel
- It's a question about code maintenance, changes to other subsystems
might require changes to the code for Token Ring...
- 05:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #639 (Closed): Missing man-pages for pkgsrc
- There ought to be some page for pkgsrc, since that is probably the first
a new user will try when he/she wants to fi...
- 07:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #505 (Closed): Single user mode keyboard garbage and unexpected softupdate inconsistency
- On 2007-01-05 07:45, Petr Janda wrote:
>>> My keyboard is:
>>> ukbd0: Logitech USB Receiver, rev 1.10/30...
- 07:50 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #372: sata detected as pata
- I can't find any references right now but I seem to recall that DF can
not recognize SATA-disks as such, instead the...
Also available in: Atom