- Registered on: 06/05/2008
- Last connection: 10/01/2008
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 06/05/2008)
- 07:10 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1555: [PATCH] dma: support Linux compilation
- > Thomas E. Spanjaard <email@example.com> added the comment:
> Simon 'corecode' Schubert wrote:
>> Michel Salim (v...
- 05:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1555 (Closed): [PATCH] dma: support Linux compilation
- This patch modifies the minimum number of files needed to get dma to compile on
Linux. I've tried to make sure that t...
- 04:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1144: Incorrect clock under KVM
- Still buggy. With -localtime, DFly correctly reads the actual localtime (the
installation live CD reported it as GMT,...
- 02:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1144: Incorrect clock under KVM
- Tried tzsetup. Telling DFly that the system clock is either UTC or localtime
does not change the reported time at all...
- 05:01 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1144 (Feedback): Incorrect clock under KVM
- Using kvm-74-3.fc10.x86_64 on Fedora 10 beta.
Host machine is set to EST/EDT. The guest FreeBSD 7 installation repor...
- 03:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #995: DFly doesnt work on Vmware and Virtualbox
- Should the timer project be added to this wiki page?
- 02:56 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1028: cpdup: not 64-bit clean
- Just checking -- has the patch (modified to use intptr_t) been committed? I can
re-submit a corrected patch if necess...
- 10:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1029: Dragonfly under KVM
| I can also trigger SMP DragonFly to lock up during a buildworld on
| VMWare Server 1.0.5 (Dual Core, 2Gb R...
- 02:48 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #995: DFly doesnt work on Vmware and Virtualbox
- So it's an overflow problem. Take the absolute value of (tick - prev_tick) instead?
- 02:33 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1028: cpdup: not 64-bit clean
- Linux does, it just did not occur to me at that time.
Also available in: Atom