- Login: alexh
- Registered on: 02/01/2009
- Last connection: 06/09/2015
|DragonFlyBSD||Reporter, Manager, Developer||02/01/2009|
- 06:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2824 (Rejected): New higher speed CRC code
- 06:04 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2824: New higher speed CRC code
- It doesn't save any operation/instruction with an optimizing compiler.
Even though it should be obvious, just to b...
- 08:21 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1689 (Closed): IBAA recommendation
- robin.carey1 wrote:
> Dear Alex,
> You keep referring to it (i.e. /dev/random) as a "CSPRNG"; that is
- 06:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1689: IBAA recommendation
- We should stay away from non-reviewed work in this area. Bob Jenkins' IBAA/ISAAC implementations have been used and r...
- 08:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1358 (Rejected): Random number generator
- The entropy file solution is absolutely standard (but was disabled for a long time on DragonFly), and one of the very...
- 07:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1358: Random number generator
- This has never been relevant. The only way to ensure the system starts up with (enough) entropy is to save some on sh...
- 02:09 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 519061ed (dragonflybsd): rc.d/ppp: add support for -unitN override
- * Man page changes taken from FreeBSD.
- 11:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ad4174a4 (dragonflybsd): csprng - Add copyright & comment around sleep code
- 01:57 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2aa3f894 (dragonflybsd): csprng - fix unused variable
- 01:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 347b581f (dragonflybsd): csprng - don't wait for entropy for the ratectl'ed reseed
Also available in: Atom