- Login: eocallaghan
- Registered on: 10/30/2009
- Last connection: 12/06/2011
- 10:21 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2254 (New): panic: assertion "ref < &td->td_toks_end" failed in lwkt_gettoken at /usr/src/sys/kern/lwkt_token.c:588
- Some panic at first boot, Have core files if needed. See attached core.txt for more information.
This may already ha...
- 03:53 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2163: Lenovo Thinkpad ACPI system half issue
- Oh you are absolutely right! GDM was passing -h, so it's a bug in pkgsrc.
Sorry for the noise.
- 01:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2161: Outdated xorg.conf file gets installed into etc and screws up mouse
- I installed off the latest^ snapshot iso.bz which when decompressed fits on a
CD. I am pretty sure this is not the...
- 08:26 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2161: Outdated xorg.conf file gets installed into etc and screws up mouse
- No, I believe the xorg.conf file comes from our install image as it is normally
part of the live cd stuff unless I am...
- 03:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2161 (New): Outdated xorg.conf file gets installed into etc and screws up mouse
- After installing recent snapshots and installing Xorg the system mouse does not
work in Xorg.
After a few hours of m...
- 09:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2164 (New): panic on reboot from usb.
- sorry i dont have anything more as this was on a remote host, may close if this
is useless or if it was already fixed...
- 09:24 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2162: Openbox package missing obconf component.
- Oh i mean the binary package was missing. I did not know it was broken in pkgsrc
upstream since its such a small litt...
- 03:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2162 (Closed): Openbox package missing obconf component.
- The binary openbox wm package is missing the obconf component.
Would be nice to have this please if someone has a mo...
- 03:59 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2163 (Closed): Lenovo Thinkpad ACPI system half issue
- Lenovo X301 2009 model fails to halt and power off when shutdown, instead
telling me to press any key to reboot. Runn...
- 03:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2158: iwn panics with assertion on boot.
- OK, According to swildner this happened due to my misconig where rc.conf *should
have* looked like this:
Also available in: Atom