- Login: vsrinivas
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/11/2009
- Last connection: 10/12/2013
- 02:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2787 (Closed): [PATCH] kernel -- Remove unused hogticks global from kern_synch.c
- hogticks was a global definition used in kern_synch.c:should_yield().
A thread that had remained running for more th...
- 02:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2786 (Closed): [PATCH] kernel -- Remove unused xwait headers.
- xsleep/xwakeup were added to DragonFly in 2003 to replace asleep/awakeup from
FreeBSD 4.x. tsleep & wakeup sleep on ...
- 10:34 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2567 (Closed): Downloads web page link needs to be updated for 3.4.2
- DragonFly BSD 3.4.2 was released; the downloads page needs to be updated to link to the 3.4.2 ISOs/Images.
- 11:31 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- aggelos@ found a second place where there was an offending %cr3 register, in the x86-64 pmap:
- 09:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2561: Fwd: Re: DragonFly x86_64 won't boot on qemu-kvm
- I think we tracked this down this morning, a fix is being tested.
I think the problem boils down to:
- 10:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2556: DragonFly v22.214.171.124.gd3479 - Process signal weirdness
- Commit e0836e94092043dfdc5c34d00c214369c411de76 in -master should resolve this issue.
When traced, truss marked tmux...
- 02:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2547: crashed while doing a dry run of pkg_rolling-replace
- Yea, you'll probably want to use the noop scheduler; it is the best-tested of all the dsched modules.
- 09:22 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2546: Add an option to rm to prevent recursive rm crossing mount points
- Looks good.
The same logic is already present in du, for example, so it's nice to have it be in all of the base util...
- 09:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- 02:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2521: new dialog locks up on dports on both platforms
- When dialog(1) exits, it has an unmatched PHOLD() from scmouse.c, in syscons. When a process enters mouse mode via sy...
Also available in: Atom