- Login: marino
- Registered on: 02/20/2010
- Last connection: 03/15/2016
- 04:46 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2878: [fix] CCVER problem when using clang and cpu extensions (intrinsics)
- "3. gcc/gxx can be superseded too as some ports just hardcode compiler names."
Any port that hardcodes "gcc" is wr...
- 07:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2854: Support for place independent executables
- sorry, i've been busy with other stuff, I'll try to flag dillon's attention to this the next time I see him. I don't...
- 02:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- I meant, "Does ncal work correctly on FreeBSD-current that is 2 months old or newer".
If it does, then maybe all w...
- 01:49 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2879: Re-port ncal from FreeBSD
- src is generated, it is never ever edited.
The space padded weekdays are a modification *from* freebsd. It came f...
- 02:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2865: Do not build hammer2 related stuff if WANT_HAMMER2 wasn't passed
- Dillon should probably handle this one as well.
- 02:25 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2855 (Closed): buildworld failed on fresh installed dragonfly bsd
- no feedback in almost 3 weeks so assume this is no longer an issue.
- 02:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2868: tmpfs problems: incorrect size, no auto-size
- "the available amount of memory (including main memory and swap space)"
I don't read that to mean available-memory...
- 12:48 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2854: Support for place independent executables
- shamaz, did you drop this?
- 12:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2868: tmpfs problems: incorrect size, no auto-size
- 208 should have been 232 but then it would be 108 + 108 + 108 > 232.
The point being dragonfly doesn't try to resi...
- 12:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2868: tmpfs problems: incorrect size, no auto-size
- "When tmpfs is mounted automatically it's size by default (per man page) should be equal to all free mem + all free s...
Also available in: Atom