- Login: SpeedVin
- Registered on: 02/27/2010
- Last connection: 02/27/2010
- 11:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1683: DragonFlyBSD Image from 26.02.10 crashed on VirtualBox 3.1.4 with ACPI Enabled.
- I just want to say that ,if i want to boot system from CD I must boot it with
ACPI enabled because when I try booted...
- 12:51 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1683 (Closed): DragonFlyBSD Image from 26.02.10 crashed on VirtualBox 3.1.4 with ACPI Enabled.
This issue start's when I want to boot system using VB 3.1.4 with ACPI disabled.
Here is a screenshot of error...
Also available in: Atom