- Registered on: 03/05/2010
- Last connection: 01/01/2014
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, 03/05/2010)
Reported issues: 7
- 07:43 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2587 (New): SATA DVD writer not detected by DragonFly
- I upgraded my station for a i3-3220 chip with an H77 intel motherboard. I upgraded to the 64 bit version of DragonFly...
- 07:36 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2586 (New): pf: "modulate" state seems problematic
- Since 2010, I got constant reboot problems while using some particular configuration for pf.
I finally found the r...
- 07:30 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1914 (Closed): warning: nested extern declaration of 'lwkt_replymsg'
- 06:05 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1914 (In Progress): warning: nested extern declaration of 'lwkt_replymsg'
- I finally found what is causing constant reboots on my pf configuration. I replaced this configuration:
pass out o...
- 06:30 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2407: openpam won't look for pkgsrc pam module path
- I'm not sure about your last question. I'm adding the pam-krb5 package alone, to use with login, xdm and the like. So...
- 11:43 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2407 (New): openpam won't look for pkgsrc pam module path
- When I try to load pam modules that where installed from pkgsrc, they're installed in /usr/pkg/lib/security, which is...
- 09:54 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1914 (Closed): warning: nested extern declaration of 'lwkt_replymsg'
- It looks like there is no more panics when activating my PF ruleset with DragonFly 3.0. Though, after many tests, eve...
- 02:18 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2007: nslookup with IPv6: assertion failed in mem.c
- This bug is resolved with DragonFly v2.10
- 05:16 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #1914: warning: nested extern declaration of 'lwkt_replymsg'
- After an upgrade to DragonFly 2.10 and the latest pf it contains, the problem
remains. I get reboots with no apparent...
- 05:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2077 (New): USB devices conflicting
- I've just ugraded to DragonFly 2.10. I have an HP Color LaserJet printer and a
APC XS 900 UPS, both connected to my s...
Also available in: Atom