- Login: davshao
- Registered on: 03/26/2010
- Last connection: 02/08/2023
- 03:53 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3343 (Closed): New cookie_* functions in stdio.h should be guarded by something
- fopencookie(3): Add a wrapper around funopen(3)
Date: Sat Feb 4 1...
- 11:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3325 (Closed): Revert sys/vfs/hammer2: Properly set rdonly flag for PFS
sys/vfs/hammer2: Properly set rdonly flag for PFS
- 11:38 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision a0a0c119 (dragonflybsd): kernel: recognize newer Intel I219 ethernet controllers
- Define additional Intel I219-LM and I219-V Ethernet PCI device numbers.
Taken from NetBSD current sys/dev/pci/pcidev...
- 08:06 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3244 (Resolved): Additional Intel I219-LM and I219-V Ethernet PCI device numbers from NetBSD
- NetBSD current sys/dev/pci/pcidevs.h has additional PCI device numbers for Intel I219-LM and Intel I219-V Ethernet. ...
- 11:55 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3145 (Closed): Update libelf to FreeBSD 12 current and build as base library usable by ports
- DragonFly dports graphics/mesa-dri has
FreeBSD links with its own base l...
- 04:56 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision a7a95252 (dragonflybsd): Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible...
- ...before other kernel changes.
- 09:00 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3031 (Closed): Update drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as much as possible
- Sometimes one must go backwards before one can go forwards. The attached patch updates drm/radeon to Linux 4.7.10 as...
- 06:27 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3026 (Resolved): Patch to enable HDMI audio for Gigabyte Radeon R7 240
- In a years old thread
amd64 panic snd_hda - hdac_get_capabilities: Invalid corb size (0)
- 11:11 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2994: Intermittent boot hangs after git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
- Apologies, it now seems to me that the problem for my machine may be
- 11:44 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2994 (New): Intermittent boot hangs after git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
- Bisected to git: hammer - HAMMER Version 7
Date: Fri Mar 17 14:06...
Also available in: Atom