- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 10/29/2019
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 10:55 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision d0bcca46: build - Add build-all and install-all targets
- * Add a 'smart' build-all and install-all target that spews to a
log file instead of to the screen and. Will auto...
- 10:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 78f42860: dsynth - Go back to NO_DEPENDS, with conditions
- * Remove STRICT_DEPENDS (that was just added) and go back to
using NO_DEPENDS, but conditionalized based on the pha...
- 04:39 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision eb396e51: world - Add support for lwp_getname() and pthread_get_name_np()
- * Add support for the new system call lwp_getname()
* Add support for pthread_get_name_np(), rounding out that funct...
- 04:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2bebe3e9: kernel - Add lwp_getname() system call
- * Add a new system call to support pthread_get_name_np().
- 02:25 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2798dc7b: cpuctl - Implement close() properly for /dev/cpuctl*
- * The cpuctl device didn't implement close(). Properly implement
it so close() on cpuctl descriptors succeeds.
- 12:15 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8c63ff3f: dsynth - Use STRICT_DEPENDS instead of NO_DEPENDS
- * Use STRICT_DEPENDS instead of NO_DEPENDS. NO_DEPENDS prevents
source-extraction dependencies, which is not what ...
- 02:49 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8b411d28: kernel - Fix first-lwp access race vs process creation
- * It is possible for a process to be looked up before its primary
lwp is installed. Make sure this doesn't crash t...
- 02:45 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 4cc8110f: pthreads - Fix incorrect fork assumption
- * libthread_xu assumed that the forked child process's TID would be 1,
but that is no longer the case.
* Fix the a...
- 11:57 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision ea59862c: docs - Add manual page for sigblockall() and sigunblockall()
- * Add a nice manual page for sigblockall() and sigunblockall()
- 11:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision e7126f0a: kernel and libc - Reimplement lwp_setname*() using /dev/lpmap
- * Generally speaking we are implementing the features necessary
to allow per-thread titling set via pthread_set_nam...
Also available in: Atom