- Registered on: 12/07/2005
- Last connection: 07/10/2021
- DragonFlyBSD (Reporter, Manager, Developer, 12/07/2005)
- 10:18 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision f5ed8738: kernel - Rename vm_map_wire() and vm_map_unwire() (2)
- * Deconfuse comment
- 09:44 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 949c56f8: kernel - Rename vm_map_wire() and vm_map_unwire()
- * These names are mutant throwbacks to an earlier age and no
longer mean what is implied.
* Rename vm_map_wire() t...
- 09:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision c2774bcc: kernel - Correct flags argument to vm_map_wire() (no operational change)
- * vm/vm_unix.c was making two calls to vm_map_wire() passing FALSE for
kmflags. It needs to pass 0 here, not FALSE...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 665a79c8: nvmm - Use a critical section around the vmrun again
- * In DragonFly, a thread in kernel mode will not be preemptively migrated
to another CPU or preemptively switched t...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 60ec4ed4: nvmm - Fix overflow tests
- * Overflow tests require special case to ensure that compiler
optimizations do not remove the test.
* Plus general...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision ab4aa0bb: kernel - Improve invltlb latency warnings
- * Improve kprintf()s for smp_invltlb latency warnings. Make
it abundantly clear that these are mostly WARNING mess...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision d9126105: kernel - Make kprintf / kputchar more robust
- * kprintf() via kputchar() can deadlock due to kprintf()s made from
Xinvltlb (which ignores critical sections). Ho...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 2d20c15f: kernel - Use higher invltlb synchronization timeout if guest
- * Increase the invltlb synchronization timeout from 10 seconds
to 60 seconds if running as a guest. Just in case t...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 8ef3e14a: kernel - Remove 'td %p blah: timeout race' kprintf
- * Remove debugging kprintf() used to verify that the race can
happen. Yes, it can, particularly on a guest VM (but...
- 04:28 PM DragonFlyBSD Revision 36bbfccb: kernel - Make most IPI related globals __read_mostly
- * Most of these globals should be made __read_mostly, so make
Also available in: Atom