- Login: fgudin
- Registered on: 02/27/2006
- Last connection: 09/18/2021
- 05:47 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3287: change HAMMER2 snapshot periodic script
- Better as an attachment, indeed.
- 05:15 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #3287 (Closed): change HAMMER2 snapshot periodic script
I'd like to propose a small modification to the way 220.snapshot-hammer2 handles scarce free space condition:
- 07:45 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3281: Crash after leaving unattended for a while
- Not a single crash in a week after that change, if this helps either as a workaround or as a clue as to where to look...
- 01:37 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3281: Crash after leaving unattended for a while
just wanted to mention i also experience it under a different hosting environment -> ESXi. It appeared as I move...
- 08:40 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2977 (Closed): rconfig: allow '-' in tagname
- In certain cases, I want to include a hostname into the tag and some have a dash character in them. Hence the attache...
- 08:20 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960 (Closed): net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
- committed: https://gitweb.dragonflybsd.org/dragonfly.git/commit/a79ef4f66e5400fec0a10c72a0695bc554613fe2
Thank you ...
- 07:33 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960: net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
- sepherosa wrote:
> instead of deleted then re-added. Can you be more specific about your
- 06:02 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2960 (Closed): net.inet.carp.setroute sysctl
CARP adds and deletes routes as interfaces state change. I wanted to prevent it from messing with routes on...
- 09:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Revision 6d29710c: localdaemons should care for scripts dependencies in $local_startup too
- 03:39 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2723 (Closed): Dependency handling for /usr/local/etc/rc.d/*
- /etc/rc.d/localdaemons doesn't use rcorder(8)'s annotations to sort 3rd party scripts according to their expressed de...
Also available in: Atom