- Login: logan1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 01/30/2012
- Last connection: 10/04/2013
- 11:41 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2593 (Closed): ipv6: mbuf memory leak
- From NetBSD:
--- ip6_mroute.c.orig 2013-10-04 11:37:53.000000000 -0700
+++ ip6_mroute.c 2013-10-04 11:38:14.00000...
- 05:38 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2584 (Closed): RFC 5722: Drop overlapping fragment for IPv6
- Overlapping fragments weren't supported; make this explicit.
See RFC 5722:
- 04:27 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581 (Closed): IPv6 DoS
- fixed in master
- 12:23 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- Add SIOCSIFBRDADDR & case SIOCSIFNETMASK as well as a safety measure (From FreeBSD).
- 04:10 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- From Chrome instead of Safari.
- 04:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- Attempt to attach diff again.
- 11:17 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- I give up. patch gets garbled when I upload it.
I'm posting it on my personal website.
- 11:14 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- latest diff.
- 11:04 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- 2nd patch didn't go through properly.
- 11:02 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2581: IPv6 DoS
- Updated diff to include another parameter that shouldn't be passed to ioctl().
Based on a similar diff from NetBSD...
Also available in: Atom