- Login: tonyc
- Registered on: 10/22/2020
- Last connection: 12/26/2020
- 03:54 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3251: file ctime not updated as documented on chmod(), link()
- deef wrote:
> However, I've been unable to reproduce chmod() issue... It works as expected for me on master. And acc...
- 09:34 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3252: tcsetattr/tcgetattr set errno incorrectly on non-TTY
- The same issue applies to tcdrain(), tcflow(), tcflush() and tcsendbreak().
- 09:40 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3252 (New): tcsetattr/tcgetattr set errno incorrectly on non-TTY
- tcsetattr() and tcgetattr() are documented to fail as follows:
Upon successful completion, the functions tcge...
- 06:08 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3251 (Resolved): file ctime not updated as documented on chmod(), link()
- The stat(2) man page claims:
st_ctim Time when file status was last changed (inode data
- 09:12 PM DragonFlyBSD Bug #3250 (Resolved): getcwd() succeeds even if the current directory no longer exists
- The Dragonfly BSD getcwd(3) man page claims:
The getcwd() function will fail if:
Also available in: Atom