- Login: dclink
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/04/2014
- Last connection: 06/20/2019
- 08:05 AM DragonFlyBSD Bug #2984 (Resolved): __unused
- Hi all,
nothing important at all, just asking for the reasoning, in my C code in a struct I call a field __unused ...
- 10:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2791 (Closed): Float exception with vi
- How to reproduce :
- set COLUMNS or LINES env var with unexpected values.
Proposed fix :
- Fallback to default val...
- 04:00 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2790 (New): filedesc softrefs increment code factoring
- Just putting locking + sifters field update in common function ...
- 10:12 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2721 (Feedback): Some few zalloc calls to objcache ones replacements
- 10:23 PM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2714: Spinlock changes
- No it is ok like this it was more for using new descry field than anything else so it is probably better like this,
- 12:29 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2717: Out of range numeric handling
- Finally made more out of range handling in some base utilities. For example vi with a wrong COLUMNS env var led to se...
- 03:09 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2714: Spinlock changes
- hi , thanks for review and above all the fix. I ve tested only DEBUG_LOCK_LATENCY sorry for the inconveniency, i ll b...
- 06:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2717 (Feedback): Out of range numeric handling
- 06:37 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2714 (Feedback): Spinlock changes
- 05:52 AM DragonFlyBSD Submit #2714 (Resolved): Spinlock changes
Also available in: Atom